BSL Draft is Complete....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
The reports will be going up shortly, but will take a few hours to complete.

We had one team come in over the salary cap (Minnesota). I knew this was going to happen when they drafted. They are over 140 million (cap is 125) However, the top two contracts on their team are expiring at the end of the season, so I see no need to enforce the 125 mil, but I will state that the team cannot add additional salary until they are under the cap.

All other teams are under the cap. Miami, you're mirroring real life with only a 32 million payroll.

I will post more info as it comes available in this thread, so pay attention in the coming day or two.

Cory

We all need to remember there is a learning curve involved for everyone, including Nick, and not to expect smooth sailing the first season.

I went into the draft log and saw this:

Round 12, Pick 2 - Tampa Bay Rays: SP Paul Maholm
Round 12, Pick 3 - San Francisco Giants: 1B Julio Franco

Obviously I'm pointing this out that as the Giants I selected Maholm.

I went into the draft log and saw this:

Round 12, Pick 2 - Tampa Bay Rays: SP Paul Maholm
Round 12, Pick 3 - San Francisco Giants: 1B Julio Franco

Obviously I'm pointing this out that as the Giants I selected Maholm.

One of the errors that I made that I had to fix manually. No harm done to any franchises.

cjay101 said:
Miami, you're mirroring real life with only a 32 million payroll.

Cory

Trust me I targeted a few big boys but they were snatched up... Let's just call this flexibility for FA season :)

Keep in mind as well that all of your team owners have set your annual budgets...they vary greatly.

The majority of your draft picks are in Designated for Assignment, so they will not show up on your roster page. Once you download the file, etc..then you will be able to assign them to the 40-man/active roster (or minors) and set your lineups.

The fastest way to see all your players draft is to go to your team page and click transactions.

Last edited:
Cory, I see your roster filled on the league page, several players have no salary listed . When they are assigned to the Major league they will be assigned the minimum? I have several open spots not on my payroll page to ge to the 25 man roster so those will add salary to my team I guess which will put me over budget. Is that something to worry about yet? thanks Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.