BSL Draft is Complete....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to download...and praying I don't screw up.

Steph

I downloaded the file and opened up my OOTP12 folder, these are my options, the only saved games file (not folder) is in the default_data folder and it comes with a .tar extension. In the entire ootp12 folder I have three folders only listed, data, default_data, and uninstall. I then have changes.txt, gameuxinstallhelper.dll, GDFinstall.exe, libmySQL.dll, license.txt, msvcr90.dll, ootp12.exe, and lastly readme.txt

I started to download and it says 3 hrs. remaining, is that possible?

Pat, mine says 21 minutes. I think it all depends on the load of the server at the time from how many BSL people are downloading the file at a given time to the load on GoDaddy's servers (our provider). Also depends on what kind/speed internet connection you have as well.

I am good to go! I've set my lineups and began looking at my minor leaguers. When do we press the Export Team button? Can we press it as many times as we want? And the other button also? Only after an update?

I downloaded the file and opened up my OOTP12 folder, these are my options, the only saved games file (not folder) is in the default_data folder and it comes with a .tar extension. In the entire ootp12 folder I have three folders only listed, data, default_data, and uninstall. I then have changes.txt, gameuxinstallhelper.dll, GDFinstall.exe, libmySQL.dll, license.txt, msvcr90.dll, ootp12.exe, and lastly readme.txt

James - you are in the wrong area of the C drive. That is the actual program itself....the 'user' and modified files are by default in 'my documents' as shown on my example. Not under Program Files/***

I am good to go! I've set my lineups and began looking at my minor leaguers. When do we press the Export Team button? Can we press it as many times as we want? And the other button also? Only after an update?

You will want to only hit the export button one time, and only after all of your changes have been made.

Did you set your 25/25/35 and release the rest of the players?

I won't be able to load until I return home from my short term deployment. Hopefully in time for Superbowl. If not, on Monday.

ckinney - I got your team file uploaded. You have 39 players in AAA (limit is 25) and your AA is 25 of 35.

Meaning, you need to demote at least 10 players and cut 4 more.

If everything is done, hit the export button and let me know once you have. I will verify the information has uploaded correctly. Then you'll just have to sit tight as we get more people on board.

I'm not quite done playing around with my rosters and stuff. Once I do this I can't change anything until after the next upload correct?

I'm not quite done playing around with my rosters and stuff. Once I do this I can't change anything until after the next upload correct?

Correct, at least for a day or two.

Make sure your minors are not over the limit. EVERY team is going to have to release players.

Do you want us to export the files after we get the 25/25/35 rosters all set up?

Once you're 25/25/35 and feel comfortable, please export and notify me. I am going to get everyone 'green lighted' before we get too far down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.