BSL Draft is Complete....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, at least for a day or two.

Make sure your minors are not over the limit. EVERY team is going to have to release players.

Okay, I am not over the limit and I released about 8 players. I have space for one more in AA. Now, there are a couple players on my AAA team that I would rather have called up to the majors than some that I drafted. Is this okay to do that or do you want us to wait?

Okay, I am not over the limit and I released about 8 players. I have space for one more in AA. Now, there are a couple players on my AAA team that I would rather have called up to the majors than some that I drafted. Is this okay to do that or do you want us to wait?

You can move around whatever you choose...keep in mind anyone that is moved up the majors from a minor league deal is forced onto the 40-man roster and will start his clock toward arbitration.

I called up two players from my minor league drafts...one is a stud reliever who will pair with Joba to lock everyone out in the late-mid innings.

You can move around whatever you choose...keep in mind anyone that is moved up the majors from a minor league deal is forced onto the 40-man roster and will start his clock toward arbitration.

I called up two players from my minor league drafts...one is a stud reliever who will pair with Joba to lock everyone out in the late-mid innings.

Okay, just making sure. I have multiple stud relievers that will be great in my already #1 bullpen. :)

Downloaded, but cannot install until tomorrow as my work laptop has the My Documents folder connected to the work server.

How do you move players from the DFA designation (those that were drafted)? Do you just drag them to the 25 and 40 man rosters?

I got everything working and starting maneuvering my roster around and noticed that my team is missing a few players.
Griffey
Asdrubal Cabrera
Frank francisico

Lmk if i am wrong but they are on the draft log for my team

Got all my rosters/lineups set and just exported the file.

Pretty sure I did everything right, I set my lineups and got all the rosters down to where they should be, but let me know if there's any mistakes.

I got everything working and starting maneuvering my roster around and noticed that my team is missing a few players.
Griffey
Asdrubal Cabrera
Frank francisico

Lmk if i am wrong but they are on the draft log for my team

You have about 15 players in DFA that need to be placed in MLB or minors. You will have to cut some players to make room in the minors.

Just got the file, designated players, set lineups, rotation, etc. Found 3-4 really nice players from the minor league drafts so I should be all set (I hope). Got my 25/25/35 and just exported to FTP.

One minor note, any chance at fixing the spelling of my last name - should be Papacek. Thanks,

Eric

Last edited:
Please help.........

Downloaded .lg file..............yes
extracted files from zip folder........yes
opened up OOTP12 program........yes
click on load game.....................yes

Now what do i do from there.......getting extremely fustrated :confused:

Please help.........

Downloaded .lg file..............yes
extracted files from zip folder........yes
opened up OOTP12 program........yes
click on load game.....................yes

Now what do i do from there.......getting extremely fustrated :confused:

After you click on Load Game, you should see "The Bench SIM League" under saved games. Click on it and then click on Ok at the bottom right.

If you don't see that, you may have the .lg file in the wrong directory. Make sure it's in the directory under Out of the Park Developments/OOTP Baseball 12/saved_games

When I extracted the .zip file, it created a sub-directory under saved_games so I had to copy the .lg file up one level back to the saved_games directory.

Hopefully that helps.

Eric

After you click on Load Game, you should see "The Bench SIM League" under saved games. Click on it and then click on Ok at the bottom right.

If you don't see that, you may have the .lg file in the wrong directory. Make sure it's in the directory under Out of the Park Developments/OOTP Baseball 12/saved_games

When I extracted the .zip file, it created a sub-directory under saved_games so I had to copy the .lg file up one level back to the saved_games directory.

Hopefully that helps.

Eric

Eric,
It's not in the directory i have it saved on my desk top

David

Status
Not open for further replies.