BSL Update: 2015 Reg Season #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for everyone within 15 minutes of this post

website will be started shortly after

Mets I had an error from you but i couldnt hold the sim as i have too much going on this weekend to do so, i put dan murphy in as your starting 1b though

export deadline will be tuesday at noon as i am not sure if i will be around at all on Monday

draft pool was also published this sim.

Rangers 18-18 2 games back of the A's
6-4 in last 10 games..
Signed 1B Corey Dailey..

Injuries:
3B Prado 4 games.. 1 game remaining.
LF Barrett 2 weeks.. 6 games remaining
1B Dailey 10 months.. 6 week remaining

PM sent..

Last edited:
23-12 in 1st place in the central. What the heck is going on? I will take it though. Man sure am proud of the pitching. Offense putting just enough together. Excited about some of the guys in my system.

23-12 in 1st place in the central. What the heck is going on? I will take it though. Man sure am proud of the pitching. Offense putting just enough together. Excited about some of the guys in my system.

You have a winning formula going don't mess it up.

Well the joy Atlanta experienced in the first 2 sims have wore off and reality has set in. We have slipped back beolw .500 and after starting 4-0 only giving up 1 run in the 1st four games Juarez is 0-2 and gave up 13 runs in the last 3.

I go away for the week and team definitely can't be on autopilot when I get 4 long injuries to regulars. Had pitchers start 6 games at 2B, one in LF, and 4 in CF.

Cards got a export in thanks to Cory. Highly recommend offering minor league deals to some veterans on the free agency pool still. Signed quite a few guys lately that bring a lot of depth. Just a heads up to anyone who needs to fill minors even if u never call them up helps to have the depth for injuries, trades, ect. Do I sound like Cory yet? Lol besides the grammar