BSL Update: 2017 #12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for all within 10 Minutes of this post

Export deadline is Wednesday at 5:00 PM Central time The next sim will take us thru the regular season.

Website will be updated today, however if I cannot get the files generated before I leave this morning it may not go up until this evening.

It is not looking good for a .500 season. Hopefully the owner will throw a few more dollars my direction to build up the team a bit. Exported.

I've been eyeing all season the end of season matchup with the Jays the last weekend of September...have a feeling the AL East is going to come down to that. Should be a fun one!

I've been eyeing all season the end of season matchup with the Jays the last weekend of September...have a feeling the AL East is going to come down to that. Should be a fun one!

It should be good run to the end!! PS... I will have SP Martinez rested for our one game playoff!!! LOL...

Perfect game, nice going Mr. Cruz!

Losing Tim Dickinson and Joe Treat for the stretch run, at least if I hold on they should both be healthy for the playoffs

Reds exported. Tough road trip travelling to PIT for three games this next SIM. If I can avoid getting swept, I'll feel pretty good about my chances to hold onto the division.

Eric

Its gonna come down to the wire in the wild west!! cant believe we collapse a bit last sim, hopefully gio and grienke can rebound from the horrible season their having and finish strong to take the west!

Mets exported

Nick,

I had to export twice. The first export my computer shut off and nothing saved on OOTP.
I had to go on again and redo everything. Looking forward to playoffs my two call ups Flanigan and Acevedo look pretty darn good and ready.

Last edited:
Mets exported

Nick,

I had to export twice. The first export my computer shut off and nothing saved on OOTP.
I had to go on again and redo everything. Looking forward to playoffs my two call ups Flanigan and Acevedo look pretty darn good and ready.

Hopefully you called them up before Sept 1 if you want to use them in the playoffs.