BSL Update: 2019#17: End of Regular season

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I ran a slightly extended sim to get to the end of the regular season.

Files will be going up soon, website as well.

Export deadline for Round 1 of the playoffs is Noon Central on Friday.

Make sure get any extension offers in soon, time is running out before free agency is upon us.

Cory

Indians exported. Finished decent for the year but still lost 106 games. At least we had a winning record for September.

Dennis

Blue Jays have exported... Very proud that all my teams made the playoffs and Excited that my AA New Hampshire Fisher Cats are AA Champions!!

Who did they beat? Akron by chance?

Dennis

Divisonal Series New Hampshire over Frisco, 3-1
Divisonal Series Midland over Akron, 3-0
Divisonal Series Binghamton over Springfield, 3-0
Divisonal Series Chatanooga over Jacksonville, 3-1
League Championship Series New Hampshire over Midland, 4-1
League Championship Series Binghamton over Chatanooga, 4-1
AA World Series New Hampshire over Binghamton, 4-0

I didn't have the pitching in AA for the playoffs like we did in the regular season. I think our pitching staff was ranked 1 or 2 in nearly every category. Should have left them there but did want to see what they could do in the majors and Richards and Schaefer didn't do to bad at the ML level.

Where did you find the info on the playoffs and do they show boxscores?

Thanks,
Dennis

Well, Tigers had at least 90 wins and a winning record for the second year in a row but missed the playoffs again. Castillo won the Triple Crown in pitching so that was cool. Hopefully the owner will be happy and give me some more money:)

Good luck to the playoff teams!

Mets exported some reason gene coffee wasn't on my roster last sim. I put him in this time please let me know if this goes through thanks.

Cards 82-80 a average season. However 6th in attendance with the lowest media market and in the top half of the league in gate revenue something is going in a upward direction. Excited for my offense going into next year. Pray for a bump in budget & luck signing a good SP maybe I'll have a chance.