BSL Update: 2021#13 - All Star Game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
The file is uploaded. Website will follow.

After massive amounts of hounding by Heath, I finally gave in an put my computer together tonight. I still have a TON of unpacking and a bit of moving left, but things are super slowly returning to normal around here.

Just a reminder, there will be only two more sims to trade before the deadline is in effect.

Export deadline is Sunday at Noon central time.

Cory

The file is uploaded. Website will follow.

After massive amounts of hounding by Heath, I finally gave in an put my computer together tonight. I still have a TON of unpacking and a bit of moving left, but things are super slowly returning to normal around here.

Just a reminder, there will be only two more sims to trade before the deadline is in effect.

Export deadline is Sunday at Noon central time.

Cory

Did Heath even help with the move?? :D

Philly exported after another 1-9 sim:(:(

Heath cracks me up:)

Tigers exported and finally had to open up the checkbook for some extensions...ugh!

Cards exported in 3rd place 2.5 out!!! 48-42 with my rotation I'll take anything above .500. Hopefully some recent additions help. Should have plenty of $ to do some things next season!!! Maybe Cory will let Sexton walk!!!!

Well Heath if you keep playing above .500 ball and Cory lets Sexton walk with compensation, it will cost you your #1 draft pick next season to sign him!! Just keep that in mind....

Well Heath if you keep playing above .500 ball and Cory lets Sexton walk with compensation, it will cost you your #1 draft pick next season to sign him!! Just keep that in mind....

Because a small payroll team even should consider a 20+ mil per contract. Realistically only 5-6 teams should regularly chase those players. Draft picks mean nothing to hebo:)

Marlins and Twins exported... both had 2 reps for the AS Game. My 2nd team has already surpassed last years attendance total w/ over 90% attendance improvement per game.