BSL Update: 2022#16 - last sim of August

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading now. Hoping to do website tonight as well.

This export is the final chance to add players to your active 25 man roster for them to be playoff roster eligible.

You cannot yet expand to 40 man on active, since we are afew days shy of 9/1. Usually a waste of time to do so anyway.

Dennis - still having issues with your export coming in, I made some revisions myself before running the sim to your DL, etc. Not sure why it sometimes works fine and other times doesn't exist.

Royals just keep losing players, and losing replacement players, and having stars suspended 10 games for fighting (they better have hospitalized someone kind of suspension)

Export deadline is Monday at noon central time.

Cory

Blue Jays exported...

First I lose SP Martinez, Now I lose LF Jimenes!!! Thank goodness for a deep farm system. Hence why you make trades to strengthen all 3 of your teams(MLB,AAA,AA). SP Norris 2-0 in Toronto debut in place of SP Martinez, couldn't be happier and increased AL east lead to 9 1/2 games.

Brewers exported. Rodney Bates hurt for the 4th time this year...running the bases. Yeah, that happens in baseball.

Reds and White Sox exported. CHW has been playing better this month and managed to reach .500. Too little, too late, but glad to see they are moving in the right direction. Looks like they will make about $10 million this year - could have been more, but attendance really tanked. Probably won't be going after any big-time FAs, but some of the youngsters are looking pretty good.

Eric

Cards exported. Playing decent problem is Brewers and Cubs playing very very well. Now its off to chase Pat for the Wild Card. Would help if SP Anderson would turn his game on. Good news is Melhuse/Jellarde/Santana playing well. I need to trade for a stud MR this off season no doubt about it. Cubs swept me in 4 games may have shattered my season!!!

That is weird, wish i knew what caused it to work right and i could do that everytime.

Thanks,
Dennis

If a guy is on the 15 day DL at the end of this month, will he still be eligible for the post season roster? I traded for Ronald Harris, and when I got him from Colorado, he was injured. I got him back for 9 games, and then he got injured again. Was planning on using him for the post season, but was curious with him being on the DL, if he will still be post season eligible.

If a guy is on the 15 day DL at the end of this month, will he still be eligible for the post season roster? I traded for Ronald Harris, and when I got him from Colorado, he was injured. I got him back for 9 games, and then he got injured again. Was planning on using him for the post season, but was curious with him being on the DL, if he will still be post season eligible.

In my experience, the only sure-fire way for them to be eligible is to be on the active roster before 9/1. I have carried injured guys on the active roster to make sure before. The problem being, if they are actually on the required DL time during the 9/1 switch-over, I have had little success getting them on the playoff roster. The game had some serious programming issues regarding eligibility from my view.

OK, thanks. I already have put him on IR, so no going back on that. Have to figure something else out to cover myself.
In my experience, the only sure-fire way for them to be eligible is to be on the active roster before 9/1. I have carried injured guys on the active roster to make sure before. The problem being, if they are actually on the required DL time during the 9/1 switch-over, I have had little success getting them on the playoff roster. The game had some serious programming issues regarding eligibility from my view.