buy it now + Bing.com = cash back?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Any of you guys buy cards on ebay using Bing.com and get cash back?

I had a few high dollar purchases to make of $300 -$400 each...and I've gotten 8% back...adds up fast...$25 to $30 a pop...saved over $100 this way so far...plus you get ebay bucks...up to around $35 so far for this period.

I have been wanting to get a DiMaggio auto for a while, best deal around is the Score oversized auto...dacardworld.com has them for about $125 + shipping...I picked one up on ebay buy it now for $138 and got the cashback + the ebay bucks on it...ended up paying about $125 for it that way...was cheaper than getting it shipped or buying some junk wax i didn't want to get the free shipping.

anyway...just figured I'd see if any of you guys knew about this or are doing it...if not you should sign up, it adds up fast if you buy a lot on ebay, especially higher dollar stuff.

So...bottom line is...I got my DiMaggio auto lol.

I prefer that I always use the link from this site so that The Bench can have a bit of revenue and not have to charge us users a monthly fee. I hope people understand how that works.

Looks cool, thanks!

Search

Search for cashback deals using Bing. Click a cashback listing and find great deals on the product you chose.

Your results list the cashback savings you'll receive off the store price and your bottomline price, too.

You can learn more about how cashback works by visiting our product tour.

Shop

Compare and sort products by the bottomline price. Click the best deal to go to the store.

Don't worry if you don't see the cashback symbol or savings when making a purchase at a store's website. We'll email you after your purchase to confirm your cashback.

Your first time using Bing cashback, we'll ask for your email address so we can tell you how to quickly open your free cashback account. Or you can sign up now for an account.

Save

Save each time you shop with Bing cashback. Every time you make an eligible purchase, we'll email you to confirm your Bing cashback savings.

You can request your cashback about 60 days after your purchase (the waiting period varies by store) and with at least $5 in your cashback account. Terms and conditions.