Case Break 08 UD Heroes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With mine and David K's payments, looks like we down to 3 left to pay. Great to see everyone on the ball, makes things move quicker. We'll be ready to draft soon!!!

Ok, only 1 person left to pay and he contacted me yesterday so that shouldn't be a problem. I placed the order for the case last night and the tracking # has it arriving on the 17th.

We can do the draft one of two way. Using random.org list randomizer

http://www.random.org/lists/

It would be the quickest, I cut and paste all the names on the list, click a button and the draft order is produced. Takes all of 30 seconds. I would record it live on Ustream for all to see.

Or I can place everyones name into a hat and draw names out one at a time and go in reverse order until we find out who the #1 pick is. I would also do this live for everyone to watch.

Random.org sounds good.

I did some test runs with it, though, and it almost always managed to stick me somewhere between 10-25. Maybe I need to pick a better "random" username :)

random.org, click randomize 3 times (that's how I've seen other people do it)

That's what i was thinking, just wasn't sure how others would think about it.

I'll post an official time, but looking like tomorrow at 9pm est.

My vote is random.org as well, be sure and focus your webcam on the results (your monitor) and make sure the timestamp is visible in the picture...its tricky b/c you will also have your Ustream (or whichever) window open and likely a Bench thread as well...your screen will be congested...

For people with more than one spot you should add a number to the end of their username when in duplicate...

And, lastly, not to raise a stink, but I was the first person to ask for a second spot and was not available (online) when you opened things up for second spots and was passed over...not a big deal but something to consider in the future...

I know this is your first time hosting a group break and from hosting my own I know there is a learning curve no matter how prepared you may think you are...its not an easy task and you're only halfway finished when the last of the wrappers have hit the floor...if you're curious about anything along the way I'd be happy to let you know how I do it...

Thanks! Rob

My vote is random.org as well, be sure and focus your webcam on the results (your monitor) and make sure the timestamp is visible in the picture...its tricky b/c you will also have your Ustream (or whichever) window open and likely a Bench thread as well...your screen will be congested...

For people with more than one spot you should add a number to the end of their username when in duplicate...

And, lastly, not to raise a stink, but I was the first person to ask for a second spot and was not available (online) when you opened things up for second spots and was passed over...not a big deal but something to consider in the future...

I know this is your first time hosting a group break and from hosting my own I know there is a learning curve no matter how prepared you may think you are...its not an easy task and you're only halfway finished when the last of the wrappers have hit the floor...if you're curious about anything along the way I'd be happy to let you know how I do it...

Thanks! Rob

Sorry about that, next time I will keep a list of people intrested in 2nd spots.

My biggest fear is getting damaged cards from an old product that we will have no luck getting replaced by the manufacturer.

Peter...on the Draft thing. I will not be getting home till 930PM-1000PM
What can I do?

There is nothing to do other than watch, I will post the video for anyone that can't be there. This is only to determine the draft order.

Status
Not open for further replies.