Case Break 08 UD Heroes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this a fun experience that is more than worth the $30 for people.

With this kind of break and this product, I'm guessing 2-3 guys will end up ahead, a handful break-even, and the rest not so well, but that could be said of almost any break. What it brings is a fun-factor. I personally get a lot more enjoyment out of one of these breaks than spending $30 on some random packs or an uber-low-end hobby box. It's a tad more "social" than busting a few packs on your own.

It's also nice that the YSLs are going to the charity drive. Getting slightly off-topic - if you really want to get some YSLs, pick up a case of 08 Documentary. A 12 box case is $180 DLVD and will yield 144 YSL cards! :D. I vote for that product for a future break, and just do team lots (you can almost get a full team set with a single case!).

-Chad

Dumb question, if you are apart of this break is there anytime you HAVE to be on The Bench, such as the live draft, etc.. Or if you log in everyday before and after work is this enough. I wouldn't want to hold up the progress of the break.

Thanks,
Frank

You don't have to be on when the break takes place. A thread will be created for all to pick and follow.

thats fine, but I don't want you, champs, or anyone else thinking I meant something I didn't...so...please don't think that is where i was going with it...simply trying to figure out how it's going to work here. I'm interested in doing a high end football break at some point if possible.

another thing, are the people who do the breaks allowed to participate in the breaks themselves if they purchase a slot? again, on other sites it is not allowed, but I don't see a problem or conflict of interest if its a draft style break like this one and if the break is live online then people will see it play out anyway. Just curious?

For the most part I will be the only one doing the breaks and I will only participate if we are having trouble filling the last spot.

You don't have to be on when the break takes place. A thread will be created for all to pick and follow.

Sounds good count me in! Thanks for doing all of this work. I imagine the first couple of breaks will be pretty labor intensive until there is a pattern of some kind to follow, even then with making mailers and everything still lots of work.

Frank

For the most part I will be the only one doing the breaks and I will only participate if we are having trouble filling the last spot.

gotcha...thanks for the info...if you guys let other people do the breaks, i'd be interested in doing a high end football break at some point...maybe an NT hit break so everyone gets something...not a big fan of the team breaks....anyway...thanks.

Should we already have sent you the money via paypal or will you be contacting us after all the spots are filled?

Thanks,

Frank

There are 4 spots left, I will now open it up for anyone included to grab a 2nd spot. 2nd spot would be for $23.

$1.17

I don't need more money as i factored in suprise costs as part of the $30. I did contact paypal asking why they are taking fees for balance transfers. it says on their site no fees for payments coming from paypal balance.

$1.17

I don't need more money as i factored in suprise costs as part of the $30. I did contact paypal asking why they are taking fees for balance transfers. it says on their site no fees for payments coming from paypal balance.

OK well lmk if amything changes. No problem mailing the fee diffenece if necessary.

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.