Check out the new site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I ditched freewebs and switched to Wix. I'm really trying to streamline my stuff so it can all be found in one location. When you lick on a list is simply opens up to a doc on my skydrive account. It'll be easier for me to keep updated because I can reach everything from this one page, save for the Seattle autographs.

Only potential flaw, can people without MS office products still view the lists?? You tell me.

http://www.wix.com/worldwideed2002/worldwideed

People won't need MS office to view your documents unless they want to download them. It looks like what Google sites does with my documents and turns them into a webpage for view through the browser. I like the look of your site!

Travis

With the background and the black dots, the text was difficult to read for me (specifically the blue text). Other than that, it looks good.

Site looks great. The blue text is a little hard to read, but that's the only constructive criticism I can think of. Great job!

Ed,
Your main page is SHARP. The lists are easy to access and download way faster than Freewebs. I like it alot, good job.

:)
Mike

Very nice, I guess like the others have said the text on the main page is a little tough to read but I really like the layout of it in general.

Any thoughts of scanning the 1990 Leaf auto set?

Good job,

Frank

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I can see where the blue links are hard to seen against the background. I'll be working on that.

Frank, yes I have give it some thought. I'll probably wait until I'm another 10% or so done. It sure is fun to work on, I'll likely never finish it but I don't feel like I need to. Hope that makes sense.