CIC question - ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McGillicutty

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Several months I purchased the complete history of Topps baseball cards book on ebay. This book pictures every regular issue Topps card from 1951 to 1985. I have wanted this book for years and when I saw it on ebay for under $20 with shipping...I snapped it up quickly.

I bought it with the intention to cut it up and glue the Topps cards to a blank 3x5 and mail out to the players. I did this previously with a Pirates Surf Book that I had (I love those Surf Books from 1986/1987 - I have about 80% of the teams and have used IP for years) but I am looking for ideas on how to create the CIC this time. Has anyone else done this before?

I am debating whether to put yearly stats (i.e 1954 stats for a 1954 Topps) - but in some cases the player didn't play that year

Should I reference the set (i.e 1979 Topps # 745)?

Any info is appreciated - I am going to buy a roll of stamps and mail some CICs out to some 1950's - 1970's Pirates soon.