COMC! Let see if their shipping has improved or still the same old 50 Plus days!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Looking at their 2020 Topps Update gold list tomorrow. Might place an order and see if theres any improvement or if their shipping is the same old 50 Plus days. Best regards, David

I won a comc auction that just took 32 days to get. I understand post office is slow but it took them 16 days to ship the daggone thing.

I won a comc auction that just took 32 days to get. I understand post office is slow but it took them 16 days to ship the daggone thing.
So this was on ebay? Best regards, David

I mailed in a bubble envelope ...some baseball cards to St. Louis Mo......on Dec 3......they got it on Dec 30, 2020! Best regards, David

I have a ton of trades....like that one....waiting for updates....I check the dc and many are still being held and not delivered....would have easily broken the 200 Trade mark! Best regards, David

I've heard smaller orders are the way to go - I asked them to ship 40 cards and used the Economy Rushed option for around $25. Hopefully they can meet their expectation of delivery by the 23rd...

I have 268 cards sitting there waiting to be shippd and the economy shipping option says it will arrive April 11th that is for $5.24 or I can spend an extra $5 and get it on April 9th. The other options are $70-$162 to ship and have arrive in January. I know that the mail is slow but there time for pulling items is ridiculous. I understand that there is a Pandemic however you can do split shifts so that there can be social distancing and have cleaning time in between. My company has been able to continue to run R&D and manufacturing through out this without much delay I don't get why the delay in pulling and mailing requests.

Got a lot of trades done....and more in the works....off to COMC to see the prices and if I need them for my gold set......doing a small purchase of about 7 or 10 cards. Best regards, David

I ordered a card from COMC thru Ebay (maybe that is different?) -- but only took 4 days from payment until delivery.

If they delayed the orders from ebay....then ebay would have probably kicked their auctions off of their site. We their loyal customers were back in Feb to May...were waiting 50 to 90 days to get our orders mailed to us.

I am pretty much done with COMC. I even saw an auction on ebay that I thought might be a good one wo win. Saw it was comc, and passed on by for that exact reason. The delays are no longer excusable with Covid taking the blame. I see they said they were trying to hire more people to ship stuff and MAYBE their times will improve. I guess if you live in the greater Seattle area and making about minimum wage is good enough for you, maybe they can pick you up full time! I used to be a pretty big fan and talked them up whenever it was appropriate. I even got a peek behind the curtain when I worked for the company that serviced the elevator in their building.

I have already w and aited 1+ month for my latest shipment, which has not been mailed (by the way)just said out loud yesterday, that my Black Friday order is still approximately 2 months out from delivery. Pathetic.

Got yesterday.....but I notice it said rush on the order....it was the lowest...but ...lets place another order with the rush. Best regards, David

My last COMC shipment was requested (economy rushed) on 12/5 and went out 12/9 (way before the estimate of 12/21). Sounds like I got pretty lucky. My previous one back in Sept/Oct took 3 weeks from request to shipment.

Still waiting for my order from right after Black Friday. Requested 12/3, estimated to ship 3/9. Today is 3/25, still not shipped. Emailed them and they gave me a new "estimate" of 4/13, but still not reflected on their site. Ignoring subsequent emails. One positive is they refunded me the shipping charge. Too little, too late though. now i have 3 cards I bought that I am not sure what to do about. I have asked several times to get them shipping with my super old and late order and they have ignored me. I really don't want to add $5 to ship 3 cards and wait a fricking half year for them!!!

Oh, and my ebay order from February took 28 days to arrive, from a town less than 25 miles away from me!

COMC has lost me as a customer. Of course, COMC is basically just a processing center for many individual sellers, so that sucks for the good individual sellers, who are paying the price for COMCs poor management.

It's easy...they can run three different shifts with only two employees per shift.........first shift 6:00 to 12:00, second shift 12:00 to 6:00 and the third shift 6:00 to 12:00......One employee from each shift working on ebay orders and the second employee working on the COMC orders. Best regards, David

Looking at their 2020 Topps Update gold list tomorrow. Might place an order and see if theres any improvement or if their shipping is the same old 50 Plus days. Best regards, David
I recently purchased a few lots from them, Pricing is typical, select what you want but they have changed their shipping costs depending on when you want the cards. To me it is fishy because:
they give several options with increased shipping costs, the sooner you want your cards the higher the shipping cost is. Then the cards, after paying the higher shipping costs, you get the cards within a normal timeframe. Shoddy way to do business