Custom Celeb TTM Scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Someone asked to see these so I just figured I'd create a thread.

These successes are from 2007 or prior so I'm sorry I don not have addresses.

The Office
I thought I had Oscar too but can't find it.
Northern Exposure
I loved this show and really want to get at least 4 or 4 but I just have not been able to track down addresses.
officenortherne.jpg

Seinfeld
None of the big four sign but plenty of the other "characters" do. The Liz Sheridan was a cut because somehow I ended up with 2 8x10 of her and figured "why not".
seinfled.jpg

Night Court
Only missing the Judge. Is there any male over the age of 35 that did not have a crush on Markie Post?
nightcourt.jpg

Taxi
I love this show, unfortunately no one really talks/thinks about it anymore. Would love too add the glaring omissions here, Judd Hirsch, Danny Devito, Jeff Conaway, and Christopher Lloyd.
taxisuccesses.jpg

Goonies
Only one who signs.
goonies.jpg

And just because I have it, my Girlfriend, Rachael McAdams, just don't tell my wife.
mcadams.jpg

those office customs are awesome...I might make some of my own and try to hunt them down...any chance Steve Carrell aka Michael will sign do you know?

Very Cool!
I have seen that people have had success with Steve Carrell with this address:
Steve Carell
P.O. Box 339
Marshfield Hills, MA 02051

Good luck!

Last edited:
Very nice!!! Were all the Taxi cast TTM?? I would love to get copies of those customs if at all possible :) I loved that show, still watch it too.

Very Cool!
I have seen that people have had success with Steve Carrell with this address:
Steve Carell
P.O. Box 339
Marshfield Hills, MA 02051

Good luck!
Thank you, I may just try both address.
here...
steve carell
c/o
Steve Sauer, Inc.
10100 Santa Monica Blvd.
Suite 2300
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Thank you, I may just try both address.
Very nice!!! Were all the Taxi cast TTM?? I would love to get copies of those customs if at all possible :) I loved that show, still watch it too.
I'll see what I can do. It's been a while so I'm not totally sure where they are. At the very least I might be able to recreate them from the scans. I'll let you know.

Ahhhhhhhhh, "Taxi!" I loved that show! I remember flipping through the channels one night & stumbling across it when the show was in first run on NBC. Back then, baseball and The Tonight Show were the only things worth watching on NBC. They were running horrid stuff such as "Manimal" and "Supertrain." If you don't remember those shows thank your lucky stars. "Taxi," however, was absolutely hilarious and extremely well written. Even though the show has developed a bit of a following through syndication, it was overshadowed by a similar show, "Cheers," which came out a year or so later, as I recall. "Taxi" was every bit as good as "Cheers," if not better.

Although it's not a spinoff many of the Cheers actors first appeared on Taxi. From memory, Danson, Wendt, and Perlman for sure. When Burrows, Charles & Charles when to cast for Cheers they had remember some of their favorite 'younger' guest actors from Taxi.

Ok, since we are havning such a great Taxi discussion, I have to include the classic, "What does a Yellow Light Mean?" bit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvn-tBeLpCk

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online