Deftones IP and this week's stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Show was awesome, 22 songs.
Rocket Skates, Diamond Eyes, Feiticeria, Elite, Knife Prty, Passenger, You've Seen The Butcher, Cmnd/Ctrl, Sextape, When Girls Telephone Boys, Minerva, Birthmark, Prince, Beauty School, Be Quiet and Drive, Around the Fur, Lotion, My Own Summer, Back To School
then the encore was
Root and 7 Words. If they only would've played Bored it would have been the most perfect show of theirs I could've seen. Now for the kinda bad part, had to pick up my buddy for the show so needless to say I didn't make it down there nice and early. Planned on getting there between 3-3:30. Guess shortly after 3:30 all the guys signed but Abe the drummer. Well I stuck around for a good 2.5 hrs after the show and got Stephen (guitar) and Frank (dj/keyboard). The rest went straight to the bus after the show was over and wouldn't come out and sign even though Stephen said he would try guilting them to come out for us even without anybody asking him to try getting Chino or the rest of them to come out. Then again Frankie did come sign so maybe it worked but he wasn't on the bus. They will be touring for the next 2 yrs straight according to Frankie.
drumhead.jpg
Charlie Manuel-Phillies ST, got my card back unsigned with the note they usually send out, atleast I didn't get a preprinted postcard though even though this doesn't help me with my 08 Topps set.
CharlieManuel.jpg
The rest I got all in trades
DickWilliams.jpg
ErnieBanks.jpg
StanMusial.jpg
ShaunMarcum.jpg
JJPutz.jpg
FernandoVina.jpg
AdamEverett.jpg
BradAusmus.jpg