Ebay Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I'm just getting back into the swing and I noticed it is charging sales tax. Is that something I want to edit out. Any thoughts?

I am not sure you can get out of it, they collect it for certain states and I havent found a way not to have it collected from buyers, or having to pay it when I buy something.

I am not sure you can get out of it, they collect it for certain states and I havent found a way not to have it collected from buyers, or having to pay it when I buy something.
OK thanks for the info. I guess I have never saw it buying and I haven't sold in over 10 years.

That sales tax is real pain specially when purchasing something. Auction + shipping + tax

To stop auction from relisting again i think it depends on which option you choose 7 day 10 day or until sold. I choose the last option and if i don't want it to renew i end auction now.

im pretty sure they changed it over a year ago so that the duration of ALL fixed priced listings is now 30-day good-til-canceled