Ebay seller allhopeisgone1980 selling fake autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Good work you guys! Keep it up! If you don't give up trying to expose this thief, something good will come of it. At the very least you may be able to save one person from being scammed. That should be worthwhile in itself!

Get that person who is disputing a purchase from this seller to reveal the seller's information like name, address, phone number and then the buyer should contact the fbi and report this seller. He has done this to at least a dozen people and this is intra-state fraud. the fbi may have a fraud division that would go after this crook! I will call the fbi myself since i deal with the government all the time in my work, if this buyer wants some help!

Just let me know and keep up the good work! Simply awesome! Just imagine how you or I would feel finding out an autographed card we purchased on eBay and spent a chunk of money for, was a fraud! It would suck to get taken in by **** like this guy!

Good work you guys! Keep it up! If you don't give up trying to expose this thief, something good will come of it. At the very least you may be able to save one person from being scammed. That should be worthwhile in itself!

Get that person who is disputing a purchase from this seller to reveal the seller's information like name, address, phone number and then the buyer should contact the fbi and report this seller. He has done this to at least a dozen people and this is intra-state fraud. the fbi may have a fraud division that would go after this crook! I will call the fbi myself since i deal with the government all the time in my work, if this buyer wants some help!

Just let me know and keep up the good work! Simply awesome! Just imagine how you or I would feel finding out an autographed card we purchased on eBay and spent a chunk of money for, was a fraud! It would suck to get taken in by **** like this guy!

well said brother...we may not get this bum removed right away but if we spread the word enough then soon or later something will happen.

I will be updating the first post later tonight with some more fake autos that he has sold.

Just updated the first post with 3 past sells of fake pujols cards from this clown.

Just updated the first post with a bunch more fake autos that he has sold!

Does anyone know this guys name or address or even his hometown? any info and i will call the FBI on monday to try and get this fraud investigated! this would be an easy slam-dunk conviction for the feds and they would help us in the hobby immensely! help me out here! i have a dealer buddy in vegas and maybe he knows how to get this guy in trouble. but i have to know who he is. i know, i am going to bid to win one of his cards and then i will get his name and address and go after the criminal! then i can file a claim with ebay that the auto is fake! let's see if that works!

will keep you informed! thanks for all your good work!

Does anyone know this guys name or address or even his hometown? any info and i will call the FBI on monday to try and get this fraud investigated! this would be an easy slam-dunk conviction for the feds and they would help us in the hobby immensely! help me out here! i have a dealer buddy in vegas and maybe he knows how to get this guy in trouble. but i have to know who he is. i know, i am going to bid to win one of his cards and then i will get his name and address and go after the criminal! then i can file a claim with ebay that the auto is fake! let's see if that works!

will keep you informed! thanks for all your good work!

I don't have a bit of info on him other then his past sells :(

Winning one his fakes would be a good way to get ebay investigating him..Once you filed a claim you could then send all the proof we have posted here.I would do it also but he has me blocked from bidding on his auctions since i called him out a while back.I also know that he sells a lot of fake music autographs and has been for sometime..I'm not educated on music autos at all but i found peoples complaints about his fake music autos when i googled his ebay name...keep us posted!

i just did a bid on an auto of carl crawford that looks totally fake! a 3/3 with the same blue sharpie pen he uses plus a fake topps sticker on the back. no such listing of this on beckett and i bet the sticker on the back is either a photoshop job on the picture or is a sticker from another card he took off and put on this one. this guy is some piece of work! i also did a buy it now on a youkilis and a upton upper deck goudey auto lot. these look fake as hell too! no way they are real!

i will try to use my connections in the SoCal courts and the friend i have in congress to get a meeting or at least phone interview with an FBI local agent. this guy lives in New Hampshire and I will get his phone number from eBay in a couple of days. i don't want to alert him right now that I am doing some digging so i will let it sit for a few days then ask eBay for his seller information and see what comes up. my guess is his phone number is fake too!

let's hope something good can come of this!

Last edited:
i just did a bid on an auto of carl crawford that looks totally fake! a 3/3 with the same blue sharpie pen he uses plus a fake topps sticker on the back. no such listing of this on beckett and i bet the sticker on the back is either a photoshop job on the picture or is a sticker from another card he took off and put on this one. this guy is some piece of work! i also did a buy it now on a youkilis and a upton upper deck goudey auto lot. these look fake as hell too! no way they are real!

i will try to use my connections in the SoCal courts and the friend i have in congress to get a meeting or at least phone interview with an FBI local agent. this guy lives in New Hampshire and I will get his phone number from eBay in a couple of days. i don't want to alert him right now that I am doing some digging so i will let it sit for a few days then ask eBay for his seller information and see what comes up. my guess is his phone number is fake too!

let's hope something good can come of this!
I just found another load of fakes that he has sold..I'll try and get all the details posted on here later when i have more free time.

Do you think you might should have waited and won a pujols fake since thats what he sells the most ? I dont guess it will really matter though will it ?

Will have some more fakes up later that he has sold.

no, just need to get his address and phone number, etc. so we have hard facts to go to the feds with. then, they can look into it and get court orders for the records from ebay. this guy has stolen $1,000s from buyers and the sad thing is these people believe their cards are authentic and worth something when, in reality, they are not even worth the common cards the blue sharpies are written on. they are now worthless. what a joke!

Too bad there isn't a way to contact the buyer to let him/her know their purchase is a fake. I'm thinking that would cause a serious (and highly impactful) outrage against this ****...

What a jerk...

For those who know me on here and my job. I have contacted a friend of mine who does online fraud investigation on Boston. He has spoken to a few people about it.

The thing is it takes a little time and if he does go down at least they have record of what is sold.

Problem is ebay makes a bunch of money each time he sells one of these, so they are going to be very hesitant to remove him as a seller.

Thank you guys for setting all this up.

Is there any way Ebay can be held negligent if they were told and given evidence of fraud going on their website, and didn't do anything to stop it?

- Chris

Thank you guys for setting all this up.

Is there any way Ebay can be held negligent if they were told and given evidence of fraud going on their website, and didn't do anything to stop it?

- Chris

Here's the problem with that. How can you 100% definitely prove that those autos are fake? Even if you get a third party to rate the auto as fake, it is just their opinion.

I am pretty sure you could look this up for months on end and find no information that these were actually produced through the manufacter.