Emailing UD customer service?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

just give them a phone call.
Here is their Customer Service #1800-873-7332
I have that number on my rocket dial on my cell because of all the problems I had with 2008 Heroes.
Press the #2 when the phone instructions tell you to and wait 5-15 mins for a response.. There are some very helpful reps now on there that "actually" do their job very well.

quick update....6+ weeks later and no sign of anything UD has promised so far...but, is anyone really shocked at this? lol.

More bad news.....Upperdeck.....fired all but one Customer Service Rep! ...large wait times..Got the information from my local hobby store and it took them over 30 minutes to get someone on the phone. Best regards, David

More bad news.....Upperdeck.....fired all but one Customer Service Rep! ...large wait times..Got the information from my local hobby store and it took them over 30 minutes to get someone on the phone. Best regards, David

beginning of the end perhaps?
:confused:

well...been a while on this since they said it would ship...over 2 months now...so i called them and after a short to moderate hold time I got a live person and he was really nice...said he would take care of it today and get it out for me...asked what teams I liked and all that and said he would hook me up with a Bradshaw auto and something from my likes list to make up for everything...so, we shall see how this turns out....guy I talked to was really nice, so hopefully it will work out good and all will end well.

I called today and talked to a guy named Craig. I have been waiting since october 2008 for a griffey/frank thomas dual auto , dual game used from 2008 Ball Park. I asked for a replacement last October and in January a customer service manager told me that I would have a nice replacement in a few weeks. Still nothing. The guy today told me that they are replacing Basketball now and Baseball is next. I asked him if they skipped Baseball last year. He was very nice and told me to wait a few weeks at the longest and he would see I got some nice HOF type autos. I hope I get something before the doors close for good. Thanks Pat

This whole thing with UD...they can survive as a company if they want...just depends on how they want to play it...they might also sell out to someone? who knows...there are enough non-sports areas and other things they could do...so...lots of ways this could play out

Also...if it's near the end as far as redemptions and replacements go, they may be a little more generous than they have in the past with no place else to dump stuff.

I called today and talked to a guy named Craig. I have been waiting since october 2008 for a griffey/frank thomas dual auto , dual game used from 2008 Ball Park. I asked for a replacement last October and in January a customer service manager told me that I would have a nice replacement in a few weeks. Still nothing. The guy today told me that they are replacing Basketball now and Baseball is next. I asked him if they skipped Baseball last year. He was very nice and told me to wait a few weeks at the longest and he would see I got some nice HOF type autos. I hope I get something before the doors close for good. Thanks Pat

I've been waiting for my 08 Masterpieces Griffey Stroke of Genius auto since November 2008 and the Victor Martinez from the same set since June 2009. These are the only 2 missing from my 08 Stroke of Genius set. I was really hoping that if I waited, I would get them, but don't hold much hope now.

I tried calling this evening (afternoon in CA) and their phone system is down. I hope to ask for a replacement on Monday. I HATE to do it because it means I'll never get them for my set, but I think it's time to get something before they close the doors also.

I hope to get something real nice, the Griffey would sell for over $150 easily, I've only seen one other redemption. Let us know how it goes for you.

John

wow..so more drama today...lmao...I'm going to have to get me another redemption in with UD because I will miss all this mess once it's over with...but anyway...so I just got a call on my cell from UD Customer service wanting to know my physical address because "what they are sending me requires Fed Ex and all they have for me on file is a PO Box"?

So I gave the guy my addy and said thanks for the call...and that was it.

Anyone ever had this happen before? I've always gotten everything from UD in the regular old US Postal mail system...have any of you guys ever had them Fed Ex you something for a redemption?

Once again, the guy was really nice..seems to be trying to help me out.

...on we go! lol.

A few years ago I bought a few lower-end cases that were missing hits, and after many e-mails was asked for a physical address for a Fed-Ex package. They ended up sending me 3 tins of 06-07 SP Signature Edition basketball! This was my last positive experience with UD customer service. Since then, I struggle to even get a response. Anyway, it sounds like they're sending you something good! Jeremy

wow..so more drama today...lmao...I'm going to have to get me another redemption in with UD because I will miss all this mess once it's over with...but anyway...so I just got a call on my cell from UD Customer service wanting to know my physical address because "what they are sending me requires Fed Ex and all they have for me on file is a PO Box"?

Anyone ever had this happen before? I've always gotten everything from UD in the regular old US Postal mail system...have any of you guys ever had them Fed Ex you something for a redemption?

...on we go! lol.

I've always received them through the USPS also. I called today and was on hold for 34 minutes. A guy named Greg took the call. Was that the same guy you dealt with? He was a real nice guy, but unfortunately didn't have any new info on my situation (see my post just above yours). I don't know if I should keep waiting or just take the replacement.

Let us know how it goes!

John

Greg is the name of the person I spoke with also...really nice guy...I bet he has his hands full right now.

I don't see any reason why they couldn't get a Griffey Jr. auto done in 2 years...sounds like someone dropped the ball on that one...they have flooded the market with Jr's the past year or two. I think I have pulled 3 myself and I don't even open up much UD stuff.

oh well...two weeks later and nothing yet...guess they sent it via homing pigeon...lol...if so it must still be in flight, or took a wrong turn at Albequerque.

...on we go! lol.

Lower end stuff seems to come USPS, but some of my higher-end redemptions ($200+ SV) have come Fed-Ex for added security.

-Chad

IE: My Joe Flacco SPA Patch/Auto RC (SV $130 at the time) was shipped USPS. My Dice-K SPA Letterman RC/Auto (SV $220 at the time) was shipped Fed-Ex.