Emailing UD customer service?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oh well...two weeks later and nothing yet...guess they sent it via homing pigeon...lol...if so it must still be in flight, or took a wrong turn at Albequerque.

I spoke with Greg last week when I finally gave up on the hopes of them getting my Griffey & V-Mart Stroke of Genius autos done. He took my requests and when I checked my on-line account, it looks like they are filling mine or have filled it, it's not pending anymore.

I'll keep you posted.

John

I spoke with Greg last week when I finally gave up on the hopes of them getting my Griffey & V-Mart Stroke of Genius autos done. He took my requests and when I checked my on-line account, it looks like they are filling mine or have filled it, it's not pending anymore.

I'll keep you posted.

John

Mine has been showing the same thing since the 20th...lol...got an email saying shipped on the 24th...today is the 30th and still nothing.

another week goes by...thank you sir, may I have another.

I'd call. I got mine today. I received an 09 Goudey Youkilis auto and an 07 Sport Royalty Griffey auto for my replacements. I think yours should have been there by now. Please keep us updated!

John

I'd call. I got mine today. I received an 09 Goudey Youkilis auto and an 07 Sport Royalty Griffey auto for my replacements. I think yours should have been there by now. Please keep us updated!

John

i've called a few times and get the guys voice mail, leave a message but never get called back....i guess i will keep trying.

i've called a few times and get the guys voice mail, leave a message but never get called back....i guess i will keep trying.

If you PM me with your email address, I'll forward an email address for a POC that I worked with earlier. Maybe that would help?

John

finally, after calling back every day for the last couple of weeks...my replacements arrived...tracking shows they were sent out 3 days ago...not exactly when I was told they would be sent, but oh well they are here.

I got an Ahmad Bradshaw 07 SP Authentic Rookie Auto and a 08 Felix Jones III SPA Rookie Auto Patch...and it is on card...and a full auto, which is nice.

It's sad that this has taken so long to resolve, but at least it is resolved and well in my favor...which does make up for some of the nonsense that has gone on.

So..party over.

Glad you got your redemptions! Looks like you're happy with what you got, so that's a plus also. Congrats!

John