Figured I would show off my ap collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truffleshuffle0

Prospect
It's still a small collection but its getting there Just going to put up the autos/jerseys and rookies have tone of base. would love to add more to it.

001.jpg

petersonauto3of25.jpg

petersonauto.jpg

APPATCH.jpg

APTRIPLE.jpg

APTRIPLE2.jpg

AdrianPetersonawsomepatch.jpg

petersonhelmet.jpg
1/1
DSC00430.jpg

Nice collection!!! I was looking to buy a A.P. on ebay but they are so expensive right now!!

Christopher

Thanks guys. ya its been hard since alot of his stuff is so crazy high prices. But what makes it so hard is I keep getting crazy offers like adrian peterson press pass rookie for my high end cards. They act like since I collect ap I should consider even cheap base rookies like gold. worse offer I had ever been offerd recently was 10 1.00 base cards for my manning auto 150.00 bv and my knowshone moreno auto bv 300.00 and the person got mad when I said no thanks and they just could not belive i would turn down a deal like that. I got a pm from this persons for at least 2 weeks strait with the same offer and would get mad every time i turned him down and call me names and stuff. It got real funny. I finily had to put the person on ignor.