First Sunday of Advent Contest!! Winner is Symphonic Metal!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Numbers taken: 1, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19, 21, 23, 28, 30, 31, 33, 35, 44, 46, 50, 52, 55, 57, 59, 61, 63

Jeff, I will say the ABA and AFL procured some of the very best talent out there at the time, as did the short lived USFL in the 80s....as the proto-millenial, how did you feel about that league? Herschel Walker, Jim Kelly, and many others?

Have to assume the manufacturers of red, white & blue basketballs were very sad about the merger as well....

Will go with #1 for today.

I just threw one away, it held no air and literally was falling to pieces, but loved playing with that ball as a kid! Glad my kids got some good years to play with it too!

I have a novel idea! I'll go with 10 which was B.J. Armstrong's jersey number with the Bulls. I thought for sure someone had already taken that number.

I have a novel idea! I'll go with 10 which was B.J. Armstrong's jersey number with the Bulls. I thought for sure someone had already taken that number.

NAILED IT! CONGRATS JEFF!!

This was an awesome thread, I really enjoyed this contest, tons of fun!

Will post another item on Sunday, thanks and God bless you all!

I must confess I had to look his number up and was surprised when I saw no one had it.

Thanks for the contest Kevin.