Frank Thomas Collector's Please Help

7guns

5.00 star(s)
What is this card? I believe it is a 1994 only other info on the card is Big Bang Cards. Any Help Please. Thanks in advance.

7guns

5.00 star(s)
Thanks they did do a lot of odd cards anyone else agree or disagree would love to hear more thoughts.

DaClyde

5.00 star(s)
Do you have a scan of the back? Tim Peichel (user tpeichel) is building a database of these types of cards and might be able to help.

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Unlicensed card. I have the same card myself. I paid $1 for those at the time, probably too much now.

7guns

5.00 star(s)
Mine was in a lot I just got and it had 2 Griffey Jr.(RC) 89 Fleer. So not to bad it only cost me $15.00

Tankp

5.00 star(s)
That is something they didn't put the company name on the card any place. Okay couldn't figure that one out.

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
I have a few hundred of those types of Thomas cards...magazine cards, broders, etc. I enjoyed collecting them at the time and don't mind having them now. I would never chase them as aggressively these days, but then again in 1994-5, we chased ANYTHING!

7guns

5.00 star(s)
mopar that is so true I just ran across a Bo.Jackson Topps (RC) I remember back in the day I probably had 30-50 because the cards was so cool.

Sponsors