Glad I got Beckett OPG!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellis Shoe

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys, I am very glad I got the price guide now. I was looking up some of my certified autograph cards as I kind of collect certified autos and have over 500. Well I have a Halladay certified and always thought that I had this one:
1998 Bowman Certified Blue Autographs #54 Roy Halladay AU $80.00

Well just now I was looking at some others and noticed the card number on the back of the Halladay wasnt 54. After looking closer, I actually have this one!!!!!

1997 Bowman Certified Blue Ink Autographs #CA35 Roy Halladay AU $300.00

Just an FYI, but you could have looked up that info without OPG...you just wouldn't have had the right price.

However, it's always awesome when you find out you have a more valuable variation that you thought.

Timing is everything in this hobby...you should list it as a 1 or 3 day listing and watch it go thru the roof....then at the end of the year with football in full gear, buy it back for a fraction of what you sold it for!

Think profit now and have the same card back in hand later!

Timing is everything in this hobby...you should list it as a 1 or 3 day listing and watch it go thru the roof....then at the end of the year with football in full gear, buy it back for a fraction of what you sold it for!

Think profit now and have the same card back in hand later!

I agree 100%.

Thanks
Craig

It is early in the year if he throws a one hitter or has another great season you may rue the day you sold it. Just my opinion.