Glad I got Beckett OPG!

Ellis Shoe

4.90 star(s)
Hey guys, I am very glad I got the price guide now. I was looking up some of my certified autograph cards as I kind of collect certified autos and have over 500. Well I have a Halladay certified and always thought that I had this one:
1998 Bowman Certified Blue Autographs #54 Roy Halladay AU $80.00

Well just now I was looking at some others and noticed the card number on the back of the Halladay wasnt 54. After looking closer, I actually have this one!!!!!

1997 Bowman Certified Blue Ink Autographs #CA35 Roy Halladay AU $300.00

sandman43103

5.00 star(s)
Just an FYI, but you could have looked up that info without OPG...you just wouldn't have had the right price.

However, it's always awesome when you find out you have a more valuable variation that you thought.

jaderock

Timing is everything in this hobby...you should list it as a 1 or 3 day listing and watch it go thru the roof....then at the end of the year with football in full gear, buy it back for a fraction of what you sold it for!

Think profit now and have the same card back in hand later!

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
Timing is everything in this hobby...you should list it as a 1 or 3 day listing and watch it go thru the roof....then at the end of the year with football in full gear, buy it back for a fraction of what you sold it for!

Think profit now and have the same card back in hand later!

I agree 100%.

Thanks
Craig

Tankp

5.00 star(s)
It is early in the year if he throws a one hitter or has another great season you may rue the day you sold it. Just my opinion.