Got Freehan to sign the photo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I sure loved watching those Tigers during that era. Terrific success with Freehan! Was there a fee with him?

I got thinking that Horton might be signing @ TigerFest, but I'll keep you informed if I hear anything on signings for them.

problem with Tigers fest is that you don't know who will be in the line you are in and odds are by time you find out who is signing in a certain line by time you switch they probably will be gone already with new people signing, Horton does sign TTM but I wouldn't say he is that consistant I am 0-2 with him and I live in Michigan

problem with Tigers fest is that you don't know who will be in the line you are in and odds are by time you find out who is signing in a certain line by time you switch they probably will be gone already with new people signing, Horton does sign TTM but I wouldn't say he is that consistant I am 0-2 with him and I live in Michigan
I was thinking in the lines it would be safer then going the TTM route. If he got lucky, Horton can be checked off.;)

You'll probably agree with me by saying your best bet is donating like $5 and going to one of his book signings at the ballpark during the season. (Somebody told me they asked to get another item signed during that time and he asked for a donation, so it can be done.)

yeah I'm not sure how the book signing worked as far as other things, Horton will do a signing around here some time I'm sure since he some special assistant to the GM or something along those lines, same title as Kaline