Hey, look at what I did :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweet Looking! I'm still working on the Joe Mauer 2008 ud heroes rainbow...just the inserts...not working on gu or auto's! Landed the purple Joe Mauer a few days ago. Best regards, David

That's pretty awesome.

On a whim, I did these:
2009 Topps Heritage #182 Carlos Zambrano

2009 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors Black #C91 Carlos Zambrano #/60

2009 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors #C91 Carlos Zambrano #/560

2009 Topps Heritage Chrome #C91 Carlos Zambrano #/1960

I know he had ad panels, but I still consider this a "rainbow" from this set.

I'm trying for rainbows of all the Cubs, I am an Emerald Soriano away from finishing him. I've got 84/103 cards (Should be only 99, but there are 4 unnumbered beige Cubs).

As far as the GU's/Autos, I pick them up when I can, the best ones I have are the Aramis auto /5, and I have the Zambrano patch /5 coming in from eBay.

I'm trying for rainbows of all the Cubs, I am an Emerald Soriano away from finishing him. I've got 84/103 cards (Should be only 99, but there are 4 unnumbered beige Cubs).

As far as the GU's/Autos, I pick them up when I can, the best ones I have are the Aramis auto /5, and I have the Zambrano patch /5 coming in from eBay.

Nice! I'd love to see some scans of those as well in the future:) I plan on opening some more boxes of this product sometime and when I do I will keep you in mind if I pull any Cubs.

Sandman, what are the ad panels you mentioned? How are they related to the Heritage cards?

That's an awesome line up there...............Rainbow is right with all those colors..............The ad panels are 3 cards that form one big chunk of cardboard..............I think Topps use to give them to retailers ('50's & '60's) to promote the new brands.................Congrats again!

Mike