Hi I am Jesse and I'm returning to the site after a multiple year hiatus...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thank you! I have a ton of Giants stuff, so I can start separating when I go through cards and find some better ones. I attached a file, have you ever seen one of these? Pulled from 2002 Fleer platinum back in the day, maybe some on this site remember it. I can't remember if I ever posted it here.
Oh wow nice one, I've never seen that one. Definitely interested in seeing what else you have!

Thanks! I agree! Lots of great folks on this site. Once I start poking around and looking at people's wants/haves I will be on the lookout when I am going through cards. I am sporadic when going through and sorting cards, but I have a lot. I enjoy opening stuff with my wife, putting it in boxes and looking through them after a couple years.

Looks like you collect Kirby Puckett. What is your favorite card? What is the #1 card you are looking for?

Great questions -- favorite is the 1985 Topps RC. Card most looking for is probably the 1991 Topps Desert Storm card.

There are two of those bonds for sale on eBay right now one is psa 7.5 with a buy now of 25,000 dollars there other is graded like a 8.5 with 10 for auto and there asking 15,000 dollars

Welcome Back Jesse!
Thanks! Man, that 2008 ud masterpieces set looks great. I have a bunch, no red borders, but I should probably finish that set because it looks so nice. I am a sucker for the painted, canvas cards, old diamond kings, old topps gallery, playoff portraits, masterpieces, etc...

There are two of those bonds for sale on eBay right now one is psa 7.5 with a buy now of 25,000 dollars there other is graded like a 8.5 with 10 for auto and there asking 15,000 dollars
It was a redemption in 2002 fleer platinum, only 73 inserted, high print run, then fleer went out of business a couple years later. Who knows how many were actually redeemed. It is incredibly rare. It is a buyback auto, so can't help condition, but mine is in same condition as when I got it. I also have the big letter of authenticity with it. I don't know what it would grade, but I can't help but wonder how grading companies handle the large certificate. I've attached it for reference.

It took fleer 8 months to redeem it, then UPS delivered it to the neighbor's house and their kid opened the package. Good thing nothing was harmed, man I was mad!

Hard to gauge price, but I'd imagine that it's up there!

Attachments

• 20210903_235543-re-sized.jpg
    20210903_235543-re-sized.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 4
Thanks! Man, that 2008 ud masterpieces set looks great. I have a bunch, no red borders, but I should probably finish that set because it looks so nice. I am a sucker for the painted, canvas cards, old diamond kings, old topps gallery, playoff portraits, masterpieces, etc...
Thanks!

I wish Upper Deck could still do BB. They had such nice cards!

There is still a contingent of us that have lurked around here for years. Glad to see you back. I joined the Bench in 2002 when I was 20 and in college. Turned 40 this year, so i've spent literally half my life on here in some shape or form.

Thanks!

I wish Upper Deck could still do BB. They had such nice cards!
Totally agree! I loved the 2002 UD authentics set when it came out, and pulled redemptions for a Ken Griffey Jr Auto'd Jersey, Griffey signed ball and Arod signed ball. Still have them! I also liked the UD vintage and world series heroes.

Imagine if they did baseball like they are doing their hockey sets!

There is still a contingent of us that have lurked around here for years. Glad to see you back. I joined the Bench in 2002 when I was 20 and in college. Turned 40 this year, so i've spent literally half my life on here in some shape or form.
Thanks! Another familiar name and I'm pretty sure we traded back in the day. I was around 22 when I joined, now 42. Been working at Intel since Feb 2001, so I've been at Intel and a member of the Bench for half my life or more, lol.

I too am pretty busy in my personal life, so I can relate, lol

Welcome back! I don't think we ever has a trade back in the day, but looking forward to possible future trades. I'm looking to complete Topps flagship and update setd from 1980 to 2022, and likely beyond.

Welcome back. It always a positive to have another voice and another trader on the site.
Rick
Thanks! Hoping to do some trades! Once I click around more and get a feel for the site again and who collects what I'll start trying to do some trading. Will be looking for almost any Pujols, vintage or premium Hulk Hogan and maybe some Roger Maris.