How many of the 50 states have you traded with?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Never paid attention to this before. I just checked out of curiosity and I've traded with every state and these countries...

Australia, Canada, England, Puerto Rico, Scotland, United Arab Emerites

Interesting subject.

(Note: not all those trades were via The Bench)

On The Bench and not including other sites I have NOT traded with these:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming

I have traded with 19/50 States

Was browsing through some of my older threads and came across this one. I thought I'd resurrect it.

Would love to hear some updates since I made this thread two years ago! :)

I think I'm down to two or three states now.

Good idea to bring this thread back to life! It was interesting to check my past trades yet kind of surprising how many good traders have left the hobby. Anyway, I looked through all of my Bench trades and I currently stand at 41 out of 50 states.

Missing-

Delaware
Hawaii
Montana
New Mexico
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Vermont
West Virginia
Wyoming

I've also had trades with Canada residents.

Last edited:
Have traded w/The UK, Puerto Rico,Taiwan, Japan, Canada and Poland.But Still need these 6 states :
Alabama, Alaska, Idaho, Mississippi, South Dakota & Wyoming

Last edited:
Here's where I'm at, although, I am counting trades outside of the Bench as well:

48/50 states - Missing New Mexico, Wyoming, and DC

I've traded with these Canadian provinces/territories:
Alberta, Canada
British Columbia, Canada
New Brunswick, Canada
Nunavut, Canada
Ontario, Canada
Prince Edward Island, Canada
Quebec, Canada
Saskatchewan, Canada

and these other countries:
Australia
England
Poland

My website where I track it.

BTW, I believe eman has traded with every state. I got the idea to track it from him and I seem to remember him posting that he was complete with that goal 2-3 years ago.

Will finish later, but so far

UNITED STATES:

Alabama- AUTaxMan, DaClyde, Dugout Blues

Alaska-

Arizona- abcradit, ballards, baseballtracy67, dbackfan12, DevilDad

Arkansas- djcc13, dlackey

California- 89Giants, basebal1fan, bdrr, benob1knob, bonkie, cdahlk2001, CISCO, ckinney, Daniel Millarez, David Campos, David K., desertdogg, dodgerchromie, e_briz

Colorado-

Connecticut- 29steveg, bronxbombers14, Cano22, DSuponski

Delaware- dankir96

Florida- abeabe, baseballonly, bdangelo, daktion, dan5, dbarbos1, demsaenz, doubleo6, drpid, ED HENDERSON

Georgia- bill1968, bravesfansunite, brazin, bzickefoose1, cardboard_fan, druid1967

Hawaii- chaplain11

Idaho-

Illinois- Big Daddy, bobinc, Brettfan, cardinals-colle, cardsfan06, chitown, Conebone69, criollos, dadofandrew, DaSoxFan, davebmgr, egon8

Indiana- autigersfan66, bratcher1,

Iowa- CurtyCurtCurt

Kansas- 10goldman, 7timecy, bobbyd9179, buck1982, cjay101

Kentucky- Bigdog1206,

Louisiana

Maine- bigpapiortiz34,

Maryland- bigslimdog, Dark_Angel

Massachusetts- 19kgreen64, 854Trav, cardcollector01, cjs-sportscards, doktaman1981

Michigan- alan1000, baseball24, caffeine, casket, DaNotoriousNIC

Minnesota- 2wrigley, 77topps, 87Twins, autographhunter, baberuth#3, brett14, cpl0311, DereksAutos, dodgetnt

Mississippi

Missouri- 9917, Applegate, bbcardzman, Big Wurm, bigwallastyle, blueted007, craigmbrooks

Montana- DanPhan2, dustyshelf

Nebraska-

Nevada

New Hampshire- AmosParti, Clemens9

New Jersey- amatomike4, andrewcstein, baseball jack, bbctrader, bhk5150,
bigpapi3434, bonzomoretti, Champs96ws, DaKid13, davidblackshoes, Drkids

New Mexico

New York- AlbDankees, ArodYanksFan, bblair_2002, Bobby813, bonfitto31, Boots, crazyderik, damon929, degbowl, djrulz, DJ_2, dred0gg024

North Carolina- baseballdave17, bullrat, CharlieBrown, chief wahoo, daddypanther, dale, daveteach

North Dakota- chaddie84, coltman18

Ohio- 558561, abbarocks, boivingp, bravesfan2010, bryangoreds, cincikid, Curtieson, darkindle, dylan1227, emlctrader

Oklahoma- bravesooner, eman

Oregon- Brads55, cletus_83

Pennsylvania- amster82, bdink25, blurry, boxofrane, dragonslayer913

Rhode Island- chieftazmisty, Daniel_B

South Carolina- alma1960

South Dakota- aspoe093,

Tennessee- Big A, Braves95, brj38464, davidleefan, dbvol, Doc Dave

Texas- biggiocollector, bjp40, bsatttu, chamberlain213, CubsFan1313, CW13, d2003ex, deaconblues63, elmesero5

Utah

Vermont- BostonNut

Virginia- 35bigHURT, 7guns, billy, bknettle, brickhaus, brodzevik, Chavezforprez, devans68

Washington- 48goingon10, Dilferules, dslman

West Virginia- capo4JC

Wisconsin- 2007shelby, anvilJG, bfd13, BiggioDiogu759, cadets68, cubsfan102003, don money, DONNYBB35, dp33

Wyoming

Puerto Rico

Washington DC

CANADA:
Alberta- C.L.258
Ontario- camcal8, diehardfan

OTHER COUNTRIES:
Austria- charly57

Unknown location- 75zito, bigpapima32, Blalock Owns You, ChiSoxFan, erdoro

Last edited:
if you go to my blog located in my signature, and scroll as far down as you can go, on the bottom i have a really cool usa diagram that shows every state i have traded with! let me know what you think of the diagram. thanks

How are you guys tracking this, going to your references page and clicking the profiles of everybody? If so that will just get you their current state, not necessarily the "state you traded with" if they have moved.

I can tell everybody that if you made a trade with me prior to 2008, you can mark the ULTRA RARE New Mexico off your list :p .

I don't have any way of tracking all my trades from way back in the day before I got on The Bench, but I imagine I must have traded with all 50 states. Internationally I know I've had deals with Puerto Rico (okay not really international), Canada, England, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, and Australia. Some of those could be sales or buys since my memory isn't THAT good.

On this site I am 41/50. I'm missing the following states, which I will proceed to "hate on":

Alaska - The guy who lives there doesn't collect cards.
New Mexico - I used to live there. Trust me, it sucks.
Oregon - They're too busy riding their bikes, watching soccer, and not trimming their beards in any manner that looks good.
Rhode Island - If you asked me to name 2 cities in Rhode Island, I couldn't do it without resorting to trying Quahog.
South Carolina - No time for card collecting, their sisters are just too darn attractive.
South Dakota - Biggest tourist attraction: Mt. Rushmore. Second biggest tourist attraction: a drug store with free water. Third biggest tourist attraction: a building made out of corn cobs.
Utah - No time for card collecting, their wives aren't attractive but there are a helluva lot of them.
West Virginia - Coal dust renders the cards untradeable.
Wyoming - No time for card collecting, their sheep are just too darn attractive.

Oddly enough, I've actually been to and bought cards in 5 of those 9 states.

Richard

Are all 50 states represented on here? That's the real question. LOL that would be funny if a collector from WA DC or Vermont is pointed out on this thread and suddenly has 50 PMS stating "I MUST TRADE WITH YOU!!!"

What i'm amazed about i traded with 29 banned members :eek: so far and i am about 20% done in my search if i traded with someone from Alaska and this will be long and drawn up process.

Here is mine...I don't have very many, but I enjoy trading and am only getting more and more

Alabama - scc76
Alaska -
Arizona -
Arkansas - rynofan23
California - gwynn_fan
Colorado -
Connecticut -
Delaware -
Florida - dbarbos1, drpid
Georgia - cardboard_fan
Hawaii -
Idaho -
Illinois - tgriffey0824
Indiana - Matthewbritton, kugelmanco
Iowa -
Kansas - cjay101
Kentucky -
Louisiana -
Maine -
Maryland - mdhollenbergs
Massachusetts - 529MI
Michigan - Taliasen, Dimaline312000
Minnesota - juangone24, baberuth#3
Mississippi -
Missouri - Applegate
Montana -
Nebraska -
Nevada -
New Hampshire - redsoxfan1979
New Jersey -
New Mexico -
New York - ESShady6139, jdbrak, XZYXZY
North Carolina - Boophill, Scobes, K.C._Royals!
North Dakota
Ohio - ragtop12
Oklahoma -
Oregon -
Pennsylvania - dragonslayer913, bdink25
Rhode Island -
South Carolina -
South Dakota -
Tennessee - vman1111, bubby01
Texas - rangersfan1982
Utah -
Vermont -
Virginia -
Washington -
West Virginia -
Wisconsin -
Wyoming -

Other Countries
Poland - Pawelnj

I'll have to check with the state leaders...don't believe I have traded with all 50 states.....Best bet would be dlackey. Best regards, David

What i'm amazed about i traded with 29 banned members :eek: so far and i am about 20% done in my search

I was also shocked by the number of banned members I've traded with...I didn't even know that many had been banned from the site! Great job by the mods, I'm close to 500 trades on here and have never been ripped off.

Oh and I just got a Trevor Cahill 2007 Bowman Chrome Prospects Auto in the mail from South Korea (eBay purchase), so I can add that to the list of places I've had card deals with. :D

Are all 50 states represented on here? That's the real question. LOL that would be funny if a collector from WA DC or Vermont is pointed out on this thread and suddenly has 50 PMS stating "I MUST TRADE WITH YOU!!!"

Funny, but I am from Idaho and it is on quite a few lists of "collectors I haven't traded with...." :D :D :D