How many of the 50 states have you traded with?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

How are you guys tracking this, going to your references page and clicking the profiles of everybody? If so that will just get you their current state, not necessarily the "state you traded with" if they have moved.

This was my first thought when I read this thread too. My job takes me all over the country, and over the last few years I have sent cards from Michigan, Ohio, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, Maryland, North Carolina, Washington, Colorado, Massachusetts, Florida and probably a few other states I'm not remembering right now.

This was my first thought when I read this thread too. My job takes me all over the country, and over the last few years I have sent cards from Michigan, Ohio, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, Maryland, North Carolina, Washington, Colorado, Massachusetts, Florida and probably a few other states I'm not remembering right now.

I made 8 trades with you over the course of the years-I wonder what states you mailed to me from?

i just brought up a point about is there any way to find out which traders are from each state, without having to go back and forth checking your trades and all that.

so i was directed to this thread about trading with someone from each state. well, i've been at 48/50 states well before i got back online recently. and i just wanted to know if there was one place on the bench where you can see who's in each state, and greatdadx2 has pretty much gotten a good start on that.

so i think i'm set with what i wanted to know :)

thanx,
paul

if you want to track your status, i've got a link at the bottom of my website. world66 it's called. you can click on the link and start your own map.

paul

Bringing this thread back to life! It was interesting to check my past trades yet kind of surprising how many traders have left the hobby (or been banned). I looked through all of my Bench trades and I currently stand at 42 out of 50 states.

Missing-

Delaware
Hawaii
Montana
New Mexico
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Vermont
Wyoming
+Washington DC

I've also traded with Canada, Europe, and Puerto Rico residents.

Last edited:
I am down to South Dakota and Wyoming.

Does DC count? I asked this before, does anyone actually live in DC? I need DC too.

Any traders from SD or WY feel like trading some commons?

Thanks,

Not card- or Bench-related but when I collected things related to Batman: The Animated Series for about 15-16 years (1992-2007), I did have fun keeping track of where I bought this or that from...49 out of 50 states. The only state I haven't bought a bat-item from was North Dakota. I also bought bat-items from overseas (UK, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Russia and many others). I kind of miss getting unique collectibles in that manner...but I had to quit the hobby due to my handicap. It was really fun while it lasted.

redsguy

go into your profile and click on references, under your pm link. that will show you everyone you've traded with, from there you have to click on each one to see where they reside.

paul

Okay, so how do you find that "missing" state/trader? I noticed someone was missing Vermont (or wherever else). What's the easiest way to find a trader from Vermont?

I'm missing these five (and yes Vermont is one of them):

Vermont
Montana
S. Dakota
Delaware
W. Virginia
and DC.

BTW to whoever posted the info (jflan I think) the World66 map is pretty cool!

Last edited:
I am missing these 3

West Virginia
Wyoming
DC

If anybody is from these states and wants to make a trade lets get ur done.

Thanks Stanley

Last edited:
that was my question for a while. there was someone on this thread that has a fairly large list of states with members from those states. you can start from that and make your own list.

you'll have to go thru each page, but i know there is one in this thread.

paul

And I just checked my lists. I hit Alaska a couple times with redzfan.

I'm still missing: CO, DC, HI, IN, NE, OK, SD, VT, WV and WY. (9 States)

I have traded with Benchies in New Brunswick and Ontario, Canada. And I just completed my first trade to Puerto Rico today!

-Justin

I am missing these 6

West Virginia
South Dakota
New Mexico
Louisiana
Wyoming
Hawaii
DC

Thanks Stanley

Just made a trade with somebody from Utah. Still looking for the rest.

Thanks Stanley

I am missing these 5

West Virginia
South Dakota
New Mexico
Wyoming
DC

Thanks Stanley

Just made a trade with somebody from Hawaii. Still need these. Can anybody
help?

Thanks Stanley

Last edited: