I didn't know they could do that!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I won an item on ebay and I guess the seller expected more. So he canceled the order. I have never seen this before, I guess this must be new.

I see these stories happen on Blowout. Its sad that people do stuff like that.

I won an item on ebay and I guess the seller expected more. So he canceled the order. I have never seen this before, I guess this must be new.
Yeah that’s why they should set a reserve on it...but reserves do deter people from bidding though...

Same thing happened to me on Sportslots. Not sure if there is anything you can do other than leave negative feedback.

A lot of collectors or shops have items listed on multiple platforms or in physical store. If it’s listed on ebay and sold on sport lots or in a store there may be overlap. Inexcusable but the only valid ‘out of stock’ argument

Can't leave feedback because we officially never had a transaction
Actually, I believe you can. Check your page for "feedback to be left." I've had some cancelled orders as a buyer and they were always in my waiting for feedback queue.

Now he has relisted the item. What a joke!!!DG
I'd probably contact eBay about that, with the auction you "won" and the auction where he relisted it. I'm not sure it'll do any good, but it certainly couldn't hurt!

I'm trying to figure out how to contact them, any ideas?
Well, looking around the site, it's looks like they've made it nearly impossible actually. A Google search turned up a customer service phone number, which is (866) 961-9253. Judging by how they set up their help and support pages, though, I'd say good luck actually getting to talk to a real person.