I just broke the century mark

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Very impressive milestone there! Considering how rare and expensive most of his items are your collection dwarfs many:)

Congrats Mr DeWayne
That is a very remarkable goal you have reached in your quest for your Mr Gehrig collection. Keep up the great work in attaining your goal
Later
Tom

Thanks guys. It is a great accomplishment for sure given the price(s). I have at least one of every kind of game used item for him that has been made: pants, jersey, patch and bat. If I could just nail down the auto ;)

Dewayne

Congrats on #100!

What is your favorite?
Which one cost the most; how much did it cost?
Which was the "Cheapest"; how much was it?
What are some of your favorite stories behind obtaining some of them?
Which GU Gehrig has escaped your grasp over the years that you are dying to get?

BTW, Love how you organize your albums...some great sets you chase!

Congrats on #100!

What is your favorite?
What are some of your favorite stories behind obtaining some of them?
Which GU Gehrig has escaped your grasp over the years that you are dying to get?

BTW, Love how you organize your albums...some great sets you chase!

What is your favorite? This is a hard one but if I had to chose one it would be this one. I just love that set as a whole.
03apr09cards4.jpg
[/IMG]

0226201016.jpg
[/IMG]
This one cost over $600

0801091.jpg
[/IMG]
This one was around $75

What are some of your favorite stories behind obtaining some of them? Well, I have bought every one of them but one - story to follow. Out of all of the cases and boxes I have bought I have never pulled one of my own. The most interesting story I guess would be a guy cold contacted me because he was looking to sell a Gehrig game used and put a google search and my page was the top one that came up. He opend the link, sent me an e-mail and I called him about the card. We ended up making a trade for it for a bunch of vintage Roberto Clemente cards that I had.

Which GU Gehrig has escaped your grasp over the years that you are dying to get? The one I have always wanted and just have never been able to get is the 2001 Topps Tribute "Franchise Figures" Ruth/Gehrig dual bat card.