I Love Trading...But...

88 Dezgirl 88

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi everyone! Just wanted to drop a quick note and thought this might be the best place. I absolutely LOVE trading. It brings me back to the time of being a kid and buying packs of cards with my dad. We were always after the 1993 Topps Carlos Delgado, which we thought was a rookie, but is actually his second year card. I don't even collect Delgado at all, it was just something we did together.

Anyway, all that being said, as much as I love trading - sometimes it just takes me a while to get back with people. I have two hobby resolutions - one of which is to get more organized and the second of which is to be more proactive in my response time. I am in the healthcare field and with the recent Covid surge, things have been a bit crazy.

Time to make some more time for the hobby I love.

Thanks for taking the time to listen / read. :)

- Tanya

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Welcome back Tanya! So you must know Millo67 and Luis (Criollos) as both collect MLP born in Puerto Rico! Best regards, David

metsman1986

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey Tanya.........Wouldn't worry about..........With my job, I'm under constant deadlines and have to travel occasionally...........It is what it is...........Mike

Trishlp

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Tanya,
A lot of us have that issue, I work for a pharmaceutical manufacturing company and even though it is not front line work we have been busier than ever and some days I am so drained I don't even want to look at the computer any more. So don't sweat it, this is a hobby and we all need to remember to relax and enjoy it.
Trish

metsman1986

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Tanya,
A lot of us have that issue, I work for a pharmaceutical manufacturing company and even though it is not front line work we have been busier than ever and some days I am so drained I don't even want to look at the computer any more. So don't sweat it, this is a hobby and we all need to remember to relax and enjoy it.
Trish
Amen, sister......

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Welcome back! I have found patience is a virtue when it comes to trading. This is my hobby and I do the best I can to to find the right cards to finalize deals, etc. But sometimes life just needs to come first. If it costs me a trade or two, I am okay with that.

Best of luck and stay safe and healthy!

Rhubarb_Runner

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I think we started something a few months back, but I know things get in the way. We'll give it another shot once things settle down. ;)