It's been a few years...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaddie84

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Greetings to all. I'm just popping in to say "hi". It's great to see some familiar names here on the site!

I'm still collecting, just in a much more limited capacity. My focus has shifted to former NDSU Football players (Carson Wentz, Easton Stick, Trey Lance, Christian Watson, etc.). I'm still a big Vikings fan, but I find myself cheering for players more so than teams nowadays. For baseball, I always have an eye out for Michael Cuddyer (especially Twins uni) or Roger Maris stuff.

If you have the urge, feel free to check out my site. Have lots of duplicate Twins stull, tons of Randy Moss RCs (most not listed anywhere) I'll see if I have anything not listed you may be interested in. Have agreat day!
Rick

If you have the urge, feel free to check out my site. Have lots of duplicate Twins stull, tons of Randy Moss RCs (most not listed anywhere) I'll see if I have anything not listed you may be interested in. Have agreat day!
Rick
Hi Rick. Are you open to selling, or just trading? I'm pretty lean on trade stuff (pretty much sold off all non-PC and am just getting back into things).