Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

majdic2136

Pro
4.90 star(s)
I haven't been to the stadium yet (Coca Cola Park) and always wanted to see it since I've heard nothing but great things and wow was it ever awesome...as far as the area by the dugout to form a line for autographs, it was small compared to Scranton which I was used to, but the players were nice and all seemed to talk and want to sign unlike the SWB Yankees...some players however did just run straight to the bullpen, but I don't get mad at that...they have a job to do and I understand they can't all sign. Another dislike is how the ushers immediately kick you out 10 minutes before game time even if a player is signing right next to you, but again they have a job to do as well. my last complaint before I get to my successes is that I didn't have time to get all my cards ready and left a lot at home...also made some customs really quick and they aren't the best, but it was a last minute trip and I had fun and got some autos!

Here are the successes:

08-31-2011121248AM.jpg

Ryan Sandberg 1/2 (was signing 2 per until he got irritated people were cutting the line then switched to 1 per a few people ahead of me, but hey I got him and thats all that matters! :)

Justin De Fratus 1/1
Domonic Brown 1/1 (was a super cool guy...1 per and started at the end of line and worked way towards the dugout...even joked he comes out earlier now to warm up so that he can sign for everyone)
Delwyn Young 1/1 (heard he can be mean and unfriendly, but I was able to talk to him and he joked with a kid who asked for a broken bat saying "who says I'm going to break one...I like my bat too much")

All these successes were obtained pre game...I didn't stay post game and actually left before the game was over because it was going to extra innings and I had to be home in order to wake up for work, but the final score was 4-1 SWB in 14 innings

Domonic is a super nice guy. He signed before and after the game for anyone that wanted his auto and he posed for pictures. He took about 45 mins of his time after the game I was at in Durham.

Glad you got Sandberg and it sucks that people were cutting. Sandberg signed for everybody waiting in line at the game I was at.

Nice pick ups!

Very cool successes! I am inspired, as I pulled Iron Pigs cards last night, and I actually have the majority of the team!