Lets see everyones GU and autos of early 1900 HOFers.

biggmack2001

5.00 star(s)
Lets see everyones GU and autos of players that played from the 1800's to the 1930's. would love to see itesms such as Ott, Foxx, Ruth, Gehrig, Wagenr, Mathewson and so on.
Here are mine.
AJ

And I have this incoming and have never been more psyched about a purchase for my collection. Signatures include.
Arky Vaughan
Lee Handley
Jim Weaver
Waite Hoyt
Bud Hafey
Jewel Ens
Honus Wagner

porkchops

5.00 star(s)
"Smokey Joe"

This by far my favorite auto/ttm less than a year befor his passing.

More autos and gu(from this time frame) in the PC.
Ken

Tim Carroll

5.00 star(s)
Nothing major, but here are my best from those years:

A closeup of the best GU piece from the bunch:

Tim

gp2001red

5.00 star(s)
Here's a few:

LUKE APPLING

LOU BOUDREAU

STAN COVELESKI

JOE CRONIN

FRANK CROSETTI

BILLY HERMAN

ED ROUSH

RED RUFFING

LLOYD WANER

Last edited:

bdangelo

5.00 star(s)
There are some absolutely fabulous cards, autos and game-used stuff that you guys have. Congrats on having such awesome collections!

Bob

bdangelo

5.00 star(s)
There are some absolutely fabulous cards, autos and game-used stuff that you guys have. Congrats on having such awesome collections!

Bob

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Tim Carroll - That Waner could net you some serious $ if you ever decide to sell. And I absolutely love that Burleigh Grimes. Been thinking about picking one of his up sometime soon.

Dewayne - Wow, first time I've ever seen that Joe Jackson card in someone's collection. Very, very nice!

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
Tim Carroll - That Waner could net you some serious $ if you ever decide to sell. And I absolutely love that Burleigh Grimes. Been thinking about picking one of his up sometime soon.

Dewayne - Wow, first time I've ever seen that Joe Jackson card in someone's collection. Very, very nice!
I picked up the Jackson back in 2001 when it first came out for the relatively small amount of $75. I have the complete master gu set outside of the Babe Ruth jersey and the dual bat cards which are just too hard and expensive to get.

biggmack2001

5.00 star(s)
I picked up the Jackson back in 2001 when it first came out for the relatively small amount of $75. I have the complete master gu set outside of the Babe Ruth jersey and the dual bat cards which are just too hard and expensive to get.
Awesome stuff and a very impressive collection.

Sponsors