Lets see everyones GU and autos of early 1900 HOFers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggmack2001

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Lets see everyones GU and autos of players that played from the 1800's to the 1930's. would love to see itesms such as Ott, Foxx, Ruth, Gehrig, Wagenr, Mathewson and so on.
Here are mine.
AJ

BottomleyJim.jpg
CobbTy.jpg
CobbTy1.jpg
CobbTy3.jpg
CobbTy19_25.jpg
Collins.jpg
Foxx1.jpg
FoxxJimmie8.jpg

foxxjimmie11.jpg
FoxxJimmie25.jpg

Frisch.jpg
FrischFrankie.jpg
Gehrig.jpg
GehrigLou1.jpg

GrimesBurleigh.jpg

Herman.jpg
Hornsby.jpg
Kelly.jpg
Lindstrom.jpg
OttMel.jpg
OttMel1.jpg
OttMel3.jpg
Ruth1.jpg
RuthBabe3.jpg
RuthBabe125.jpg

SpeakerTris.jpg
Tinker.jpg
WanerPaul.jpg
And I have this incoming and have never been more psyched about a purchase for my collection. Signatures include.
Arky Vaughan
Lee Handley
Jim Weaver
Waite Hoyt
Bud Hafey
Jewel Ens
Honus Wagner
WagenerHonus.jpg

pc65tn.JPG

pc59tn.JPG

pc9tn.JPG

Not a card but it's my only piece of memorabilia from the early 20th century

pc18tn.JPG

"Smokey Joe"

This by far my favorite auto/ttm less than a year befor his passing.
Picture046.jpg
More autos and gu(from this time frame) in the PC.
Ken

Last edited:
It's just a ticket (actually two tickets I believe) to a game at Griffith stadium. I picked it up because it should be a pretty rare item as any ticket bought the day of the game would have gotten ripped in half if you went into the stadium. Here's the big pic of it http://www.boomspeed.com/mintman2/PC/pc18.JPG

They are very nice. If they are ever FT PLMK.
AJ

Here's a few:

LUKE APPLING
Appling011109.jpg

LOU BOUDREAU
Boudreau06012009.jpg

STAN COVELESKI
Coveleski012309.jpg

JOE CRONIN
Cronin07102009.jpg

FRANK CROSETTI
Crosetti04292009.jpg

BILLY HERMAN
Herman05222009.jpg

ED ROUSH
Roush091409.jpg

RED RUFFING
Ruffing05072009.jpg

LLOYD WANER
Waner04302009.jpg

Last edited:
There are some absolutely fabulous cards, autos and game-used stuff that you guys have. Congrats on having such awesome collections!

Bob

There are some absolutely fabulous cards, autos and game-used stuff that you guys have. Congrats on having such awesome collections!

Bob

Tim Carroll - That Waner could net you some serious $ if you ever decide to sell. And I absolutely love that Burleigh Grimes. Been thinking about picking one of his up sometime soon.

Dewayne - Wow, first time I've ever seen that Joe Jackson card in someone's collection. Very, very nice!

Tim Carroll - That Waner could net you some serious $ if you ever decide to sell. And I absolutely love that Burleigh Grimes. Been thinking about picking one of his up sometime soon.

Dewayne - Wow, first time I've ever seen that Joe Jackson card in someone's collection. Very, very nice!

I picked up the Jackson back in 2001 when it first came out for the relatively small amount of $75. I have the complete master gu set outside of the Babe Ruth jersey and the dual bat cards which are just too hard and expensive to get.

I picked up the Jackson back in 2001 when it first came out for the relatively small amount of $75. I have the complete master gu set outside of the Babe Ruth jersey and the dual bat cards which are just too hard and expensive to get.
Awesome stuff and a very impressive collection.