Lttf cards for the children in children’s hospital

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ts131313

Bench Warmer
I’m looking to trade for cards to take on my trips to the children’s hospital. There’s 34 lil boys and girls there that love collecting sports cards most are on the cancer floor sadly. I spent a lot of my youth in the hospital with pancreatitis and know kinda what they are going through though I wasn’t terminal. I’ve been doing this for awhile now and they love it and it makes there day. I’m looking for gu and auto cards of any player in any sport but hockey they don’t seem to have interest in it. Also frank Thomas Ozzie albies Ronald Acuna dansby swanson cards and any cool inserts that might shine or be eye catching they love I’m putting a trade list together in a post so if you like anything on it make me a offer and thanks the more cards I can get up the better bowman chrome Topps Chrome finest are brands they like I’d trade for in bulk if it’s with Stars

Last edited: