Mailday... Topps got me again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshu1169

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I guess the redemption was getting long in the tooth!! I had 5 ref and xfrator 2011 moustakis rc autos

got three of them back today and they dont look anything like him.

2014 Stadium Club Autographs #SCAOT Oscar Taveras x3

all for trade

I think they book $25 each

LMK

Josh

yeah that kinda ruff. I would call them and let them know what team you collect and they should let you send those back.

larry.

I'll called them and they said they couldn't do anything about it. I was displeased. I called back 5 minutes later to request any others that they send me be tigers or red sox and talked to the same guy

well that really sucks. but you could try once more and tell that the book value do not match up and you want fair value so they need to add something else or ask for a supervisor if you get that same guy. as for sure if you sell them on ebay your gonna take a bit hit on the tavaras autos.

Josh, I'd like to trade for one of those. I've got a ton of Heritage SP's and variations, if you're still looking for them. Or please let me know what you're looking for.
Thanks, Dale

If you have any of the more scarce heritage variations $20-$30 jobbies. or another different on card auto of comparable value... maybe bowman sterling or bowman chrome-ish I think the card books $25 so I am open for ideas

Josh

Josh, I'd like to trade for one of those. I've got a ton of Heritage SP's and variations, if you're still looking for them. Or please let me know what you're looking for.
Thanks, Dale

Well, the only $25 on card auto I have with me is a 2014 A&G Sam Calagione. For 2014 Heritage, I have an Embossed Jim Palmer and a couple black refractors, Jered Weaver and Carlos Gomez. I do have two 2014 Venezuelan Backs, Chris Heisey and Lance Lynn; I'm not sure why Beckett didn't price them but I know they were harder to find this year. I also have a 2014 Topps Update Mike Trout All-Star Access and a 2011 A&G Nick Jacoby auto (each have bv = $20) if you're interested. I'd need to add something else in there for either of them. I also have lots of Topps Commemorative Patch cards.
Thanks, Dale
If you have any of the more scarce heritage variations $20-$30 jobbies. or another different on card auto of comparable value... maybe bowman sterling or bowman chrome-ish I think the card books $25 so I am open for ideas

Josh

Either of the black ref would work

Go ahead and post if you want

Well, the only $25 on card auto I have with me is a 2014 A&G Sam Calagione. For 2014 Heritage, I have an Embossed Jim Palmer and a couple black refractors, Jered Weaver and Carlos Gomez. I do have two 2014 Venezuelan Backs, Chris Heisey and Lance Lynn; I'm not sure why Beckett didn't price them but I know they were harder to find this year. I also have a 2014 Topps Update Mike Trout All-Star Access and a 2011 A&G Nick Jacoby auto (each have bv = $20) if you're interested. I'd need to add something else in there for either of them. I also have lots of Topps Commemorative Patch cards.
Thanks, Dale