Mark McGwire Spring Training Auto scans...let's see what you got!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Can you guys that got Big Mac in Spring Training TTM post up a scan or pic of your cards? Be interesting to see them all in one thread and maybe he is only signing certain cards, or not signing certain cards or something? who knows...if you sent one and didn't get it back yet, post that as well.

I sent an 87 Donruss myself, it's been about a week and not back yet.

I don't think what card was sent has much to do with it (unless if it also has Canseco), but more likely where it falls in his mail stack. If you sent in mid February, like I did, and haven't received anything yet, like myself, your request is now at the bottom of the stack. Whether or not he goes through the whole stack is up to Big Mac.

I sent out his 87 Topps RC about a 2 weeks ago, guess we'll see what happens. I'll keep you all posted.

Mike

I sent to Big mac last june I believe, was told that he wasn't signing ttm and everything was being returned. Haven't recieved it either way, so not sure...sent 91 Bowman

I sent to Big mac last june I believe, was told that he wasn't signing ttm and everything was being returned. Haven't recieved it either way, so not sure...sent 91 Bowman

there have been several spring training TTms of him this year, thus the post...not sure why people are not posting them up here because there was a flurry of activity the past few weeks of people getting them back.

post em up guys...lets see them!

Got this today mailed March 11
img001-6.jpg
I have a friend that got him IP and he told him that the only thing he will not sign at all is something with Canseco on it..

It may be late, but I will give this a try tomorrow.

Are you all sending via Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter, FL?

i have sent to him twice and still nothing both were 91 stadium club, once in feburary and again two and half weeks ago. i am still hoping one of them will come back.
good luck to everyone else!

I have one out at the time,because i wanted one on a Cardinals card Been gone about two weeks now.

Took a chance and sent my 1999 Topps Big card, mailed it out yesterday...fingers crossed

I sent 2 cards and 89 Topps and 87 Topps this Spring Training.
Still nothing back....

I sent out 3 weeks ago and got it back 6 days later...I sent an 88
Donruss that I will post when I PU my new all in one. I believe mine
came back quick because I live 18 miles from Jupiter. I was considering sending another, but I have been working on my 1st season mass mailing
to all teams and I sent one there.