My First REAL Issue With An Ebay Buyer **Cases Closed**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Well, that didn't take long now did it? (I cleaned it up for the board)

What a f*****g piece of s**t you are. I'll make
sure ebay doesn't give your fees because you
cancelled the payments. Yes, they ALL went through
my dad's account, f***g moron. I hope that you show more
responsibility and maturity when you have kids,
f*****g d*****d.

His father obviously did a such a great job...:rolleyes:

Thanks
Craig

f*****g d*****d.

Thanks
Craig

Craig-This is what is scaring me from selling on ebay...idiots like this. To use your dad as a cover story...he should be kicked off ebay at once.

sandman43103 - I would hope eBay would remove that feedback for just the name calling alone.

worldwideed - I warned you!

entersandman - I understand your concern. There just really isn't a better option though.

Thanks
Craig

This guy is killing me. Check out his latest response...

"http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/cancel-transaction-
process.html

"If you've sold an item but can't go through with
the sale, you can cancel the transaction in our
Resolution Centre and you may receive a credit on
your Final Value Fee."

"Possible reasons for canceling the transaction
are that the item is lost or broken, you made a
mistake when listing the item, or there's some
other reason you can't complete the sale."

This should help

- xpos"

In other words..he wants you to lie them.....so you can recoup your fees! :rolleyes:

Clicked on sandman's link. They haven't naru'd him yet but looks like ebay has already removed abusive fb he left. I have lots of issues with ebay but that's one area I have to give them kuddos.

His immaturity got the best of him. The feedback PROBABLY would still be there had he not resorted to name calling. Feedback must be factual and not emotional. In the end it will all go away. He is sure to be booted based on his actions. Another **** ruining it for the good people.

Clicked on sandman's link. They haven't naru'd him yet but looks like ebay has already removed abusive fb he left. I have lots of issues with ebay but that's one area I have to give them kuddos.

Craig, sorry to hear about this situation. I would just hang it out until the eCheck thing expires and go from there. It really sounds fishy to me. I don't really like sending to Canada. I talked to my buddy at the PO and he says the Canadian postal service is nothing like ours. A lot of the areas that the mail gets delivered to is really remote. The only way anyone gets any mail in those places is if someone goes to town. So far(Thank God) I haven't had any problems. I wish you the best..... Butch

Yeah...usually on dog sled from our igloos.

I just noticed this on the link to his feedback given to others:
did'nt pay- made excuse dad was paralyzed in Afghanistan -shame on u
Member idlynkie ( Feedback Score Of 476Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)
Jun-08-10 20:43

Follow-up by lynkie (Jun-08-10 22:23):
They Never PAID for the item & left horrible feedback! Violates ebay Vulgar rule
o
Reply by xpos (Jun-09-10 04:43):
Seller should learn to read and keep out of line comments to themselves.

So apparently he's been giving other variations of the "Dad" excuse to people, and this guy called him out on it (although he accidentally gave him positive feedback)

I just noticed this on the link to his feedback given to others:
did'nt pay- made excuse dad was paralyzed in Afghanistan -shame on u
Member idlynkie ( Feedback Score Of 476Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)
Jun-08-10 20:43

Follow-up by lynkie (Jun-08-10 22:23):
They Never PAID for the item & left horrible feedback! Violates ebay Vulgar rule
o
Reply by xpos (Jun-09-10 04:43):
Seller should learn to read and keep out of line comments to themselves.

So apparently he's been giving other variations of the "Dad" excuse to people, and this guy called him out on it (although he accidentally gave him positive feedback)

Unfortunately, the seller could only leave positive-from the the eBay feedback page: "Sellers can leave only positive ratings for buyers. That means buyers should feel free to leave honest Feedback without fear of retaliation. We also have safeguards in place to protect sellers against unfair negative or neutral Feedback. "

If I were you, I would except that echeck and not send the cards until you find out what your loses will be from ebay on the cancelled listings. At the minimum, deduct those fees from what you get on that e-check and send him the balance in cards or as a refund.

Feedback is actually easy to get removed if you can prove that the info is false and the person intentionally posted false feedback. I had to do it once against someone and told ebay, "these false accusations will effect my business. Please remove it now!" and they did.

f*****g d*****d.

Thanks
Craig

I'd report this comment to eBay as well. Get this kid kicked off as fast as possible. ;)

Jason

f*****g d*****d.

Well, I know what the first word is, but can't figure out a 7 letter word that starts with d and ends with d.