My First REAL Issue With An Ebay Buyer **Cases Closed**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I was able to close out all 44 of my cases today. Man, it feels good for this to be almost over. Now I just have to send out second chance offers and/or relist the items. I just hope the guy doesn't create a new user name and bid on my items again.

I appreciate all the info provided by everyone. You folks are the best. I really appreciate the support!

Thanks again!
Craig

*I wonder if I'll get one more final nasty goodbye from him?

Craig, could you use a disclaimer something to the effect of "Will not accept any bid with less than 10 positive feed back"?? I don't know if that's legal. I see things similiar to that at times. It would protect you from him getting to bid on your auctions if he has a new account. Hoping the best for you...Butch

Craig, could you use a disclaimer something to the effect of "Will not accept any bid with less than 10 positive feed back"?? I don't know if that's legal. I see things similiar to that at times. It would protect you from him getting to bid on your auctions if he has a new account. Hoping the best for you...Butch

You can set rules like that up towards the end of your listings. I believe you can block bidders with zero feedback (retaliatory bidders, I suppose) and even bidders who have bought a certain number of your items over a specified amount of time (which, in hindsight, would help Craig out immensely, right now).

Do you know the sex of your baby yet? I've got triplet boys and have
a BUNCH of clothes they can't wear any more. PLMK would love to help
out because a lot of people helped me. I'm willing to bet when your baby
gets here, you'll forget all about that **** burglar. This a link to my page:

http://www.sportscardfun.com/trader/joecards.asp

I have a picture of my sons at the top. Disreguard the rest as its outdated.
Best wishes to you and your soon to be youngen!

Do you know the sex of your baby yet? I've got triplet boys and have
a BUNCH of clothes they can't wear any more. PLMK would love to help
out because a lot of people helped me. I'm willing to bet when your baby
gets here, you'll forget all about that **** burglar. This a link to my page:

http://www.sportscardfun.com/trader/joecards.asp

I have a picture of my sons at the top. Disreguard the rest as its outdated.
Best wishes to you and your soon to be youngen!

Joe - I appreciate the kind gesture! We don't know yet. Our next doc visit is July 8th. I don't think we will be able to find out until the August visit though. We are hoping boy though. I would have passed out if we were having triplets! WOW! I can't even imagine! They are cute little fellas though! I like the unique names you picked!

Thanks
Craig

wow
THE story sound like some whoppers The Mod team here at The Bench have had to deal with in the past.... welll it sure beat My dog ate my homework story for sure. I guess there a rhyme to my reason for selling very little any more on flea bay.