My TTM collecton Haas improved this week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Moose Haas via Home 3/3
Address from bench DB
all FT
haasx3.jpg

These are from a trade at SCN. I REALLY don't need ANY Yankee autos but figured I could flip them into another trade.
Both FT
yankeeau.jpg

SCN trade and this one is for my Mariners collection. I'm just 9 shy for my goal this year, with several incoming.
guevaragiomarup.jpg

Those are some very nice additions! Congrats! A Ted Simmons sig was also look cool on that Brewers leaders card, but he's a tough one these days.

Those are some very nice additions! Congrats! A Ted Simmons sig was also look cool on that Brewers leaders card, but he's a tough one these days.

That was the origional ideaw for sending to Haas in the first place, until I saw Simmons success rate. That is why I just stuck them all on my tradelist.

That was the origional ideaw for sending to Haas in the first place, until I saw Simmons success rate. That is why I just stuck them all on my tradelist.

It's a shame, too. Simmons used to be awesome TTM back in the '70's. Now I understand he's next to impossible TTM these days, but I also hear he is very tough in person, as well.

lol Nice title Ed. Congrats on the successes.

Could you PM me with what you would want in return for those Yankee autos? Thanks much.

-Kenny