My TTM collecton Haas improved this week

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Moose Haas via Home 3/3
Address from bench DB
all FT
haasx3.jpg

These are from a trade at SCN. I REALLY don't need ANY Yankee autos but figured I could flip them into another trade.
Both FT
yankeeau.jpg

SCN trade and this one is for my Mariners collection. I'm just 9 shy for my goal this year, with several incoming.
guevaragiomarup.jpg

H

houbb

Those are some very nice additions! Congrats! A Ted Simmons sig was also look cool on that Brewers leaders card, but he's a tough one these days.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Those are some very nice additions! Congrats! A Ted Simmons sig was also look cool on that Brewers leaders card, but he's a tough one these days.

That was the origional ideaw for sending to Haas in the first place, until I saw Simmons success rate. That is why I just stuck them all on my tradelist.

H

houbb

That was the origional ideaw for sending to Haas in the first place, until I saw Simmons success rate. That is why I just stuck them all on my tradelist.

It's a shame, too. Simmons used to be awesome TTM back in the '70's. Now I understand he's next to impossible TTM these days, but I also hear he is very tough in person, as well.

waterboy12386

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
lol Nice title Ed. Congrats on the successes.

Could you PM me with what you would want in return for those Yankee autos? Thanks much.

-Kenny