Need A Retired Players Address? Just ask. - 2009 Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
I received this information today in an e-mail from Harvey. I thought some of you would be interested in it.

Tim Raines Signing Fees

Tim Raines, who debuted in 1979 and played for the Expos - White Sox - Yanks - Oakland A's - Orioles - Marlins, has been a very tough signature through the mail but has recently started to charge a small and very reasonable signing fee.

The charge is $5 per card (no fee was given for other items) and requires a self addressed stamped envelope. Checks and money orders should be made out to The Tim Raines Foundation.

Mailing Address:

Tim Raines
c/o - Newark Bears
450 Broad Street
Attn: Managers Office
Newark NJ 07102

I didn't think this was a bad price for a pretty good player during his career.

Ron

3 For today...

Mike A. Walker, this is the Mike Walker who was drafted by Pirates in 1986 and played one major league season with Seattle in 1992.

And got these back RTS:

Alan Bannister
405 48th St. NW
Bradenton, FL 34209

Shon Walker
3547 New Lair Rd.
Cynthiana, KY 41031
(He may be in Harvey's section of players that have cards, but no major league experience.)

3 For today...

Mike A. Walker
24616 Marks Rd
Splendora TX 77372

And got these back RTS:

Alan Bannister
6349 N 78th St Unit 129
Scottsdale AZ 85250

Shon Walker
3547 New Lair Rd. - Not Listed. :(
Cynthiana, KY 41031
(He may be in Harvey's section of players that have cards, but no major league experience.)

I changed Bannister and I don't have Shon Walker listed in my book. Good Luck.

Ron

I changed Bannister and I don't have Shon Walker listed in my book. Good Luck.

Ron

Darn it.. was hoping he was listed. I have tried about a half dozen addies for Shon with no luck... even his parents addie! oh well :)
Thanks for the other 2, do appreciate it!

And I guess it is technically a new day :) Have two for today:

Ricky Nelson, got a RTS from 16441 S. 46th Pl., Phoenix

Dick Schofield Sr.
Got a RTS, No Such # from the reliable 138 Circle Dr., Springfield Addie. This addie is probably the same in harvey, but figured I'd ask.

EDIT: My 3rd for the day... Bobby Bradley, former Pirate.

Thanks again!
Obed

Last edited:
2 confirmations and 1 request for today:

Mike Timlin
2734 Meadowview Court
Tarpon Springs, FL 34688

Rich Yett
5840 East Fairbrook Circle
Mesa, AZ 85205

Bob Zupcic '91 BOS

Thanks.

Darn it.. was hoping he was listed. I have tried about a half dozen addies for Shon with no luck... even his parents addie! oh well :)
Thanks for the other 2, do appreciate it!

And I guess it is technically a new day :) Have two for today:

Ricky Nelson, got a RTS from 16441 S. 46th Pl., Phoenix - Not listed. :(

Dick Schofield Sr.
Got a RTS, No Such # from the reliable 138 Circle Dr., Springfield Addie. This addie is probably the same in harvey, but figured I'd ask. Same in Harvey.

EDIT: My 3rd for the day... Bobby Bradley, former Pirate. - Not listed. :(

Thanks again!
Obed

Sorry, no help.

Ron

I was wanting to send to Mr. Pat Darcy for my Big Red Machine project and have 2 addresses. Hoping someone could tell me which way is the right one.
I have found 515 S Columbus Blvd Tucson, AZ 85711 on a post from last year, and 535 Columbus Blvd Tucson, AZ 85711 is listed on Zabasearch. Either of these close to where I need to be? Thanks for all the help, Pat.

Status
Not open for further replies.