New Supplies Site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks for the kind words Derik, Look forward to helping you out with your next order.

Any members that need supplies should at least compare my prices including shipping before you buy from other online sources.

Also check out the new contest we are running here on the bench under the contest form.

Thanks Colin
nwcardsupplies

Hi I am interested in buying some mini snaps. I need to know if they are totally clear, or the ones with the card outline. I need the totally clear ones. Also what would shipping cost for an order of 32 mini snaps to New York. PLMK via PM. Thank you
Pete

Any other members looking for any supplies?????????

Im hear to help the group, also check out my contest this week is the final week to qualify for the drawing held next monday in the chat room. Its up to a $20 gift certificate now.

Orders must be paid for prior to the drawing to be eligible

Thanks Colin

Welcome to all the new members,
In case you are not aware,
The bench is affiliated with one of the best supplies dealer around, NWcardsupplies.
If you ever need supplies for your collection check out our site, by clicking on the banner on the main bench page. or right here
http://www.geocities.com/nwcardsupplies

Thanks for looking and I look forward to helping the new collectors with any of there supply needs. Just ask around

Colin
nwcardsupplies

hello colin,
just wanted to let you know i recieved the package today. i signed your guestbook again, letting everyone know how great your site and service is.

everything was packed nicely and i didn't spill as much popcorn as last time, lol. oh, and the mailman didn't beat down my door cursin me out, lol.

thanks again for the wonderful service, and that sampler special looks like an awesome deal, maybe i'll grab a few of those if i don't run out of time :cool:

thanks again,
paul

hi kyle
i can send you 6 of the 330 ct boxes including shipping for $4.00
lmk if you would like to place the order and how you want to pay
Colin
nwcardsupplies

Hey Colin:

LMK what all of these would cost including shipping

Box of 100 4x8 Bubble Mailers #BM4x8
3x4 Thick Top Loaders Gold Brand pack of 25 #TTL
3x4 Top Loaders Card Board Gold Brand 2 packs of 25 #TL

I can use check or paypal. LMK

Thanks

Ray

Hi Ray
Thanks for requesting a quote from us regarding your supplies needs.
For the orders you requested sent media mail the total would be $35.00, if you desire a faster service let us know and we can get you quotes for the different shipping options.
LMK Colin
nwcardsupplies

Media mail would be fine for shipping, pm me your address and I will get a check out on Tuesday morning. Thanks

Ray

Beckett Monthly Magazine

Hi group
As most of you know we have an account with beckett, along with our supplies we sell the annual price guides at less then cover price and we have also been selling the monthly magazines for baseball, football, basketball, hockey and racing at the card shows.

It seems lately more people are buying then elsewhere or have a subscription.

This has caused us to send multple copies back each month.
If any of the group is looking for a beckett monthly of a different sport then what they have a subscription for.
Why not buy it from us, it will keep our overhead costs down by sending them back which in turn helps us keep our supplies costs at the low prices we have now.

We will sell any beckett we have left in stock at $5 and that will include shipping.

Hope we can help each other out with this issue,

Thanks Colin
nwcardsupplies

Hi Colin
Thanks for the quick service on my last order. I am looking to buy 2-5000 count boxes with lids, $5 each. Please PM me my total and I will PayPal you asap. Thanks again
Pete

Anybody else need any supplies, post your request for a quote here or PM me at murcerfan.

Dont forget the contest this month

Thanks Colin
nwcardsupplies

hi bruno
All overdseas packages go by weight, so i would have to pack the items your interested in a box, then weigh the box and get a quote from the postal service website or United Parcel Service website. Let us know what items your interested in and we would be happy to work up a quote.
sorry i cant be more help at this time.
Colin
nwcardsupplies

bruno
why dont you take a look at my site.........
we are a supplies dealer, maybe in the future we will carry wax boxes but not at the present time sorry
colin
nwcardsupplies