New Supplies Site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glad you were satisfied with your purchase,
Let us know is we can be of service again in the future
Colin
nwcardsupplies

Hi Colin

I need:

24 Mini Snaps
6 Mini Snaps for thick cards

Send me a PM with my total and your PayPal address. Thanks again.
Pete

Hi Colin-I need some more supplies:

12 PRO-MOLD Mini Snaps for Thick Cards
20 Mini Snaps

Send me the total via PM and your PayPal email address. Thanks!!
Pete

kyle
i posted the trade here on the bench so you get credit for completing the deal
just reply to the post
thanks for the order
Colin

well the 5000ct box is $5 and delivery to hawaii is going to more then $5 so it really isnt worth it to just send 1 5000ct box.
if your really interested give me your zipcode and i will weigh 1 box inside of another box for shipping to get you a quote.
LMK Colin

shipping isnt extra to hawaii
all the other people who trade with me never get charged extra
anyway, the prices at the store are the same, so never mind

thanks anyway,

koolsterKU

i never said shipping to hawaii cost extra, i said it would be more then $5 for shipping and the cost of the box is $5
shipping a 5000ct box is a little different then someone sending you a few cards for a trade,
thanks for checking with us anyway
Colin nwcardsupplies

Colin, Is this the pocket pages that hold top loaders? 'ULTRA PRO Platinum 6 Pocket Pages Item #UP6PGS"
Thanks...
Rick

No the ultra pro 6 pocket pages are designed for the tall basketball and football cards like the game day set,
ultra pro does not make the toploader pages, and they are only sold with the binder since they are taller then a standard binder.
http://www.nwcardsupplies.com/photos/tlbinder.gif

view Toploader Binder Item #TLBNDR
$20.00
Comes with 30 pages that hold 6 toploaders each

thanks for checking with us
Colin
nwcardsupplies

sounds good rick
if you want to PM it to me here, thats fine or post in this forum either way i will get an email.
i will be at the card show all day today and tomorrow, so i wont be able to reply till late,
how did you prefer to pay?
we do accept balance transfer or non credit card paypal (preferred).
but we also accept creditcard paypal, cash check and money orders.
thanks Colin
nwcardsupplies

Hey Colin I need a couple screw downs....dont know which size I need to pick.

I saw the description for the 1 touch magnetic holders
"these have a recess that is the same thickness as 3 stacked dimes" = 130pt

I need 4 screwdowns of that thickness....and 3 that are thicker than that ...i measured with dimes and they are 4 dimes tall

Last edited:
hi derek
well the 130pt is the thickest screwdown made right now, and its the magnetic closure type (no screw)

the sweet spot autos this year are thicker then then last years, so i may take the companies a while to catch up if they do at all, i sell people the 10ct snap tite box for these cards since thats the thickest most secure item we have, besides a toploader.

LMK Colin

murcerfan said:
hi derek
well the 130pt is the thickest screwdown made right now, and its the magnetic closure type (no screw)

the sweet spot autos this year are thicker then then last years, so i may take the companies a while to catch up if they do at all, i sell people the 10ct snap tite box for these cards since thats the thickest most secure item we have, besides a toploader.

LMK Colin

How much are those snaps colin? I just want a cheaper brand...
I saw these, but the are smaller than the 130pt screwdowns......

PRO-MOLD Mini Snap for Real Thick Cards Item #RTMST
$0.40 each
These will hold cards up to 120 point and they are slightly smaller then a 10ct snap box