New Supplies Site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi

What would s&h to NJ be on this item

view ULTRA PRO Platinum 3 Pocket PRINT Pages &nbspItem #UP3PRINT
$14.00Box of 100
These hold 4x6 photos and prints

Thanks

Joe

hi joe
thanks for checking with us, we can ship those in the flat rate box for $11 S&H or media mail for $6
lmk what you decide
colin
nwcardsupplies

4X8 #000 Bubble Mailers Item #BM4x8
$1.00 for 4 envelopes
how much shipping to nj for 8 envelopes also is this considered a transaction on here?

hi there
it would run $5 for the 8 bubble mailers including S&H
yes we can right it up as a trade on here if you like
colin
nwcardsupplies

kirby those run $2.50 plus shipping

jerry, let me check that out tonight,
we have the 2 row, 3 row and 4 row boxes that hold toploaders, will see which one can hold about 1000 toploaders
colin

kirby those run $2.50 plus shipping

jerry, let me check that out tonight,
we have the 2 row, 3 row and 4 row boxes that hold toploaders, will see which one can hold about 1000 toploaders
colin

Colin, did you ever find anything. I think I would perfer the two row.
lmk
Jerry

hi jerry
sorry for the slow reply, i have had to go back to working full time,
i figure 3 2 row shoeboxes will hold 1000 toploaders,
3 delivered to you woule be $22
let me know
colin
nwcardsupplies

jerry
your right that does sounds high, let me recheck that,
$7.50 for the boxes
$7.50 for the S&H
should have been $15
sorry about that

just checking to see if anybody needs anything, we are still around and happy to give you a quote on your supplies needs
colin

Hi
I'm Very Interested in some of your supplies! Just Wondering what you think the best form of caring for your graded cards are? Also What's The usual S&H Cost About?

thanks for contacting us
small orders are figured by weight to y our zipcode, medium sized orders we use the flat rate priority box and pack as much as it will hold and charge $11 S&H for everything that fits,
larger orders cases of product etc we figure ups ground to your zipcode,

graded cards can be protected with just a graded card bag, or for a little more protection the clamshell holders are nice to keep the graded slab free from scratches and knicks.
we also have the graded card pages that hold 4 slabs, and we have the graded card stands to display your favorite cards for either psa or bgs only.

for storage they have the vault and super vault boxes, both you can see on our website.

hope that helps
let me know
colin
PS have a show tomorrow but can figure orders on sunday
we do accept paypal

Hi Colin, interested in these: 3x4 2.5mm Toploaders Card Board Gold Brand 100pt. PLMK a price delivered to NY. Also would you consider a trade for these? Thanks, Rob.