New Supplies Site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi scott
thanks for contacting us for your supplies needs, i am in oregon this weekend doing a show, i can figure the shipping when i return home on sunday,
colin
nwcardsupplies

I'm looking for 1,000 ct. of 9 pocket page's, i didn't see it on ur site, so was wondering if u could work me up a #. Thanks.

hi brnx
we dont get too many calls for a full case of pages.

we can do the ultra pro platinum 9 pocket pages for $115 a case of 1000 pages, plus shipping,. send me your zipcode and we can calculate a shipping total
thanks for checking with us
Colin
nwcardsupplies

I get my supplies at Frank and Sons.

I get my supplies at Frank and Sons Show. As it is cheap as dirt there. But never a card store. It is odd that a lot of supplies are cheaper with murcerfan. Even though the stuff is shipped to the wholesaler in california, then to him in washington, and then to the consumers all over the united states. Hopefully you can get a better site up with a shopping cart and all.

http://www.bizshoppingcart.com/

The above url is for web hosting and a site template which is very easy to use. All you do is choose the options and upload pictures of inventory. Someone on the beckett boards owns the company that developed the program. 200lb hockey player I believe is his user name. I suggest you use that and try to contact him at [email protected]

Eventually all you'll have to do is print the itinerary sheets as you already do, and package the package. =0) Because you'll probably have tons of orders ready to be mailed. Good Luck. I wish you the best, becuase of your great heart.

Streamline your business and bring the industry to its senses.

Colin,
Great inventory. Next time I need some supplies, you will definately get the order. I have a question about your Ultrapro Portfolios 4pocket and 9 pocket. Have you ran into problems with the top of the pages being too short so part of the card sticks out? A whole set of the ones I had were like that and I was wondering if they fixed that. lmk
thanks

hi journeyman
we have not had any complaints from our customers regarding that issue, i will check out the ones i have in stock now to see if they appear to be shorter then normal.

what part of oregon are you in?

we do the card show at the jantzen beach mall in the portland area,

thanks for checking out our site and we look forward to helping you with any of your supplies needs in the future

Colin
nwcardsupplies

Colin. I am about 45-50 min from Portland in the Willamette Valley. I haven't been to that show yet, is it pretty good?
Christopher.

hi christopher
the jantzen beach show is actually not bad, saturday is better then sunday,
just watch the calander on my site for the next dates for that show, and maybe you can stop by and say hi
Colin

Colin

What is the best price wise screwdowns for thick gu cards you have, would also like to get 20 of the thick mini snaptights also.

Could you shoot me a pm with what you have and prices.

Thanks,
Dennis
________
BUY AROMED VAPORIZER

Last edited:
mattinglyfan
your total will be PM to you

Dlackey
we have so many different sizes for gu cards, best thing to do it go to our site and look at all the options and then let me know which ones will work best for you and then we can quote you a total
www.nwcardsupplies.com

I need these

Item #1RTSD (I want the 40 screwdowns for $26.00)

Item #RTMST .40 cents each (I want 20 of them)

Thanks and lmk what total would be. Will have to send money order and would be end of week before i can mail.

Thanks and lmk a total

Dennis
________
EXTREME VAPORIZER

Last edited: