Official OOTP12 BSL 2.0 Draft Thread - !LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

http://www.benchsimleague.com/Reports/html/teams/team_280_roster_page.html

Always look at the date at the bottom of the page...if it doesnt' match the update, hit refresh.

When I look at the bottom, it says January 22.

What I was asking is, is the current draft pool on the website updated through the first 3 rounds? I am hitting refresh. I just want to make sure I don't make duplicate picks. I was doing a search on the original post where the picks were being posted (but the first three rounds have been removed), making sure I did not duplicate a pick.

Todd

i tell you why the next guy is not picking, the pm name on the thread on 1st page is incorrect; it should be kendalld99 but is mis-spelled! i will sent another pm and hope he gets it!

When I look at the bottom, it says January 22.

What I was asking is, is the current draft pool on the website updated through the first 3 rounds? I am hitting refresh. I just want to make sure I don't make duplicate picks. I was doing a search on the original post where the picks were being posted (but the first three rounds have been removed), making sure I did not duplicate a pick.

Todd

Both the batter and pitcher draft pools are updated with all picks taken in first four rounds and a few from five.

Some teams are playing called Patriots and Ravens? I don't know who they are but I think some people might be watching

Did the MLB expand again and I missed it? That can't be it... must be some type of pre-spring training minor league exhibition, the minor leagues are the only type of organizations that would have such silly names.

Did the MLB expand again and I missed it? That can't be it... must be some type of pre-spring training minor league exhibition, the minor leagues are the only type of organizations that would have such silly names.

I was thinking that but now I'm real confused a see 49ers and the Giants I can't see Posey Lincecum or Sandoval its some fake Giants team.

Btw Vernon Davis is a beast

Toronto is well over the 10 hour rule, and they have logged in without picking.

CPU selects SP Chad Gaudin

Houston is up

Back